Search found more than 3332 matches

Return

WPhishing scam warning email I got

It has come to our attention that some people are receiving what
appear to be phishing emails from a company posing as TNS. If you
receive an email like the below, it is not a legitimate request,
please do not reply and report it to your email provider.

Sample email:

Subject: Employment Opportunity

Hello,

We are accepting applications for qualified individuals to become
mystery shoppers. It's fun and rewarding.There is no charge to become
a shopper and
you do not need previous experience and you would be paid a starting
fee of 200GBP for every duty you carry out. If you are in the United
Kingdom, Scotland
or Wales, This job is for you!

JOB DESCRIPTION:

1. You will receive funding for the assignment.
2. You will receive the Instruction for your assignment via email on
the location and details of the assignment.
3. You are to complete the assignment as fast and discreetly as possible.
4. You will be asked to visit a business location to conduct business
be it a restaurant, shopping store etc.

PAYMENT TERMS:

For your first assignment,
You will receive a flat sum of 200GBP per assignment.
The company will furnish you with all expense needed for the
assignment and any other expense incurred during the course of
executing your assignment.
The fee is due to increase after your first set of
assignments.

Note: You are to follow all instructions given to you to the fullest.
KINDLY SEND YOUR INFORMATION BELOW TO PROCEED ON FIRST ASSIGNMENT TO
(custsareus@aol.com)

Your Full Name:
Your Address (NOT P.O Box):
City, State, Zip:
Phone Number(s):
Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily click payment issues

Shelly turned up on one of the forums of the 2 cb sites they actually own (only one you notice) and said she had been away for personal reaons for the last 2 weeks. But if they bothered to tell the forum mod was going on we would have been slightly happier members.

I still think they will pay up but only think not guarantee it.

And rejected clicks can always go back to being paid clicks of course.
by blythburgh
Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - December 2010

Well we are still very early in the month and there is a poll with a clear majority of those who found it and bothered to vote.

I congratulate Kev for his wins which are way overdue. But I do agree it should be one prize per person.

Maybe we could have the list of top voted posts and if it is Sir Kev in 1st , 2nd , 3rd and 5th place then the person in 4th place gets the second prize and so on.

This way we see the most popular posts and still get three winners.
by blythburgh
Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Autonational Rescue: Breakdown service

Been with them in the past. Brilliant and they use local garages so although I did not have the right level he still took me back to my usual garage as it was not far off his route home.
by blythburgh
Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: (Poll) Daily clics

The more the merrier but only ones Richard thinks will pay.

But remember it is clicker beware . Site x does not pay, get :twisted: scream and shout at the monitor. Even come on here and give your (polite please) opinion of site x.

But only do this once and then get over it and be grateful for the free cash from the sites that do pay.
by blythburgh
Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Prezzy Box exclusive 20% cashback

Enough of this W/C stuff, Kev. Keep this site clean and no toilet humour please.
by blythburgh
Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

Why???

Do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting dead?

Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough money?

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion
stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?

Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you
throw a revolver at him?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Whose brilliant idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?

If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

Why is it that no matter what colour bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?

Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that
something new to eat will have materialized?

Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their
vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?

Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end on your first
try?

How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?

When we are in the supermarket and someone rams our ankle with a
shopping cart then apologizes for doing so, why do we say, "It's all
right?" Well, it isn't all right, so why don't we say, "That hurt, you stupid idiot?"

Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling
off the table you always manage to knock something else over?

In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer
when we complained about the heat?

How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.
by blythburgh
Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - April 2011

Congrats to the winners especially Constantine. I do not necessarily agree with the comments but they were well argued and in a polite and adult way.
by blythburgh
Tue May 03, 2011 10:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - July 2011

Thanks to everyone, I am shocked to have won to be honest. Still think there are better posts than mine.
by blythburgh
Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - August 2011

I consider it grossly unfair that Kev won for the quiz. How can I now post (in his absence) that he has again lost out to others. :lol:
by blythburgh
Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: YORK

Yes if you are going there anyway they are worth doing. Never done one myself as the ones I have been offered have been for one person only. What point is there in travelling a fair way and staying on my own? Both of us or nothing.

My tips for Mystery Shopping (and I am professional at this as I have been doing it for years, only problem is in this area not a lot is wanted):

Read the questionaire and briefing very carefully.

Make notes as this helps to fix things in your mind.

Put down on a piece of paper all you need to check and include any questions that need more than you can get from your quick onsite notes. i.e. Some questions are best answered in short form outside the shop etc but others can be answered from your instore notes. Questions like were you served by a man or a woman can be answered from the things you wrote down in store.

If details of more than one person are required write in things like short/med/tall, different age groups, hair colour etc so on the day you just have to circle the correct one. Saves time and less chance of being spotted.

When back in car or nearby write down quick answers to questions. Do not try to answer too many questions instore to minimise your chance of being spotted.
by blythburgh
Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AGM / accounts news

As a shareholder I forbid you to hire bigger premises just so some people can network in person and get a free drink

of tea or coffee :lol: .
by blythburgh
Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ebuyer back with record cashback at imutual

Wonder what they are offering on YoYo's
by blythburgh
Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - November 2011

Ooh that will upset Kev. But thanks for my runner up place.

Under the new systemn you wood knott hav wone BB
Bye the bye
Isn't there only 2 Imutalites with 10,000+ shares :?:

Are they both White Englishmen :?:

Is this sexict/racist :?

Or just stating the truth as it they are both White Englishmen. I hate racism with a passion but I do get a bit tired of nitpicking statements.
by blythburgh
Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New feature: stats and reports

The trouble with the monthly posts report is that many I'm sure post something just to get the share.

We may review the "shares for posting" incentive soon (e.g. have it based on posts being thanked, not just posted)

Personally, I don't see how 'rewarding' people for all posts is going to help the argument that the shares are any more worthy than Monopoly money.
Shares are sometimes being offered in lieu of leading cashback rates, with the argument there may be some future worth in them. At the same time, though, these very same shares are being doled out willy-nilley for any forum comment, be it useful advice/a deal, or just starting new, repetitive, threads for the sake of getting extra shares.
Of course incentivising posts that are thanked a lot/post of the month is understandable, but any & every post?
I'm sorry I'm sounding a bit disrespectful, but I'm the first to admit I'm not quite convinced by the shares argument yet.

My thoughts put so well by moi (not by me but my moi :lol: )
by blythburgh
Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Proposed change to "shares for posting"

I find the idea of "thanks" getting a reward a pointless one. OK I do not consider the shares to be more than pie in the sky but live in hope. A bit like buying a lottery ticket, you hope but,in truth, do not expect to be rich.
by blythburgh
Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

A woman from New York was driving through a remote part of Arizona when her car broke down.

An American Indian on horseback came along and offered her a ride to a nearby town.

She climbed up behind him on the horse and they rode off.

The ride was uneventful, except that every few minutes the Indian would let out a 'Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a' so loud that it echoed from the surrounding hills.

When they arrived in town, he let her off at the local service station, yelled one final 'Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a!' and rode off.

'What did you do to get that Indian so excited?' asked the service-station attendant. 'Nothing,' the woman answered. 'I merely sat behind him on the horse, put my arms around his waist, and held onto the saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off.'

'Lady,' the attendant said, 'Indians don't use saddles.
by blythburgh
Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

This is in a survey that I am doing at the monent:

5. Which of the following do you to prepare your car for the winter months?

Top-up screen wash
Top-up anti-freeze
Keep jump leads in the boot
Replace the oil
Check the water
Carry a reflective jacket
Carry a warning triangle
Carry an ice-scraper
Carry de-icer
Give it a general clean
Carry warm clothing
Carry willies
Carry a shovel /spade
Put on winter tyres
Other

Personally I only "Carry willies" if there are at least 2 other men in the car.
by blythburgh
Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New claims "appeals" process

Whichever way Richard decides to go on this he is going to get flak. There is no fair and simple system. But those with the most shares have contributed the most to iMutual.

And to follow the "declare" trend I have 1,386 shares.
by blythburgh
Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: quidco results to 31/7/2011

I think it would be a sad day with out people like CBL posting. He does remove any gloss that can be put on things. Members can then make up their own minds given conflicting views. Always a good thing to do.
by blythburgh
Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - April 2012

Congrats to the very worthy winners. And with so many good posts it cannot have been a easy choice but I agree it is nice not to see the usual suspects there. :lol:
by blythburgh
Tue May 01, 2012 9:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wife texts husband on a cold April morning:

"Windows frozen."

Husband texts back:

"Pour some luke warm water over it."

Wife texts back:
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"Computer completely fuc#*d now."
by blythburgh
Thu May 03, 2012 6:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Three Holy Men and a Bear

A Catholic priest, a Baptist preacher, and a rabbi all served as chaplains to the students of Northern Michigan
University in Marquette. They would get together two or three times a week for coffee and to talk shop.

One day, someone made the comment that preaching to people isn't really all that hard - a real challenge
would be to preach to a bear. One thing led to another, and they decided to do an experiment. They would
all go out into the woods, find a bear, preach to it, and attempt to convert it.

Seven days later, they all came together to discuss their experience.

Father Flannery, who had his arm in a sling, was on crutches, and had various bandages on his body and
limbs, went first. 'Well,' he said, 'I went into the woods to find a bear. And when I found him, I began to read to
him from the Catechism. Well, that bear wanted nothing to do with me and began to slap me around. So I
quickly grabbed my holy water, sprinkled him and, Holy Mary Mother of God, he became as gentle as a lamb.
The Bishop is coming out next week to give him first communion and confirmation.'

Reverend Billy Bob spoke next. He was in a wheelchair, had one arm and both legs in casts, and had an IV
drip. In his best fire-and-brimstone oratory, he claimed, 'WELL, brothers, you KNOW that we don't sprinkle! I
went out and I FOUND me a bear. And then I began to read to my bear from God's HOLY WORD! But that
bear wanted nothing to do with me. So I took HOLD of him and we began to wrestle. We wrestled down one
hill, up another and down another until we came to a creek. So I quickly dunked him and baptized his hairy
soul. And just like you said, he became as gentle as a lamb. We spent the rest of the day praising Jesus...
Hallelujah!

The priest and the reverend both looked down at the rabbi, who was lying in a hospital bed. He was in a body
cast and traction with IVs and monitors running in and out of him. He was in really bad shape. The Rabbi
looked up and said: "Looking back on it, circumcision may not have been the best way to start."
by blythburgh
Sat May 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic