Search found 821 matches

Return

Re: Introducing our Cashback Guarantee

Is most certainly excellent news for those who do Cashback offers via Imutual as we enter the busiest shopping period of the year :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:
by cccashbacklover
Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Introducing our Cashback Guarantee

One of the biggest criticisms of cashback sites - for instance, in press articles - is that you are cautioned not to consider the cashback as being guaranteed. Even if you do everything correctly :shock: The largest two cashback sites have the following in their Terms and Conditions:

We're afraid that cashback and cashback payment periods cannot be guaranteed due to the number of parties and hand-offs involved in the process

In all circumstances payout of Cashback is at our sole discretion and further we may refuse to make payout of Cashback to you for any reason including but not limited to non-payout or late payout by the Merchant.

We don't think that's acceptable. :evil:

The imutual concept was created precisely to counter the concern that cashback offers might prove unreliable. We already offer the following measures to reassure members:
- A reputation for reliable cashback offers, backed up with published stats against each merchant
- An excellent track record of dealing with the small number of claims for untracked cashback, with regular performance stats published in our forum
- The option to "appeal" directly to members in the unlikely event of a claim being rejected
- Directors cashback guarantee to protect confirmed cashback in the highly unlikely event of the company hitting financial difficulties
- A unique member-owned structure, so you can hold directors to account

But in addition to all of the above, we've now introduced an explicit Cashback Guarantee .

If you follow all the offer conditions but your cashback fails to track properly, and your claim gets rejected, we'll pay you anyway.

This applies to over 90% of our offers - the main exceptions being the "Free cashback" deals where claims aren't applicable anyway.

We've updated our T&Cs to reflect this new "guarantee". For more details, see here

We want to help as many people earn free cashback (and shares!) as we can, and we hope this will give you added confidence to share the imutual secret with everyone you know! :)
by richard@imutual
Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Care home visits

You won't get that info without more of a commitment to do it.
These things 'usually' pay about £20ish plus petrol
by kevinchess1
Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Care home visits

Boro Boy wrote:East Kent or London areas? May be interested with a little bit more explanation and information on fees and expenses...

You would need to contact Caroline by PM and also join the organisation she represents
by William Joseph1
Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAVVY SHOPPER - The Coupon Kid

He has now got his own website: www.Couponshop.co.uk
by blythburgh
Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

Someone just threw a bottle of Omega 3 tablets at me. I’m not hurt, just some super fish oil injuries :oops:
by kevinchess1
Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - npower

Tracking is always a bit slow with Merchant of the Week. Nothing to worry about.
by AAAlphaThunder
Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sometimes it's slow to start, probably because Richard forgets to turn it on, :?
But once he remembers it's a bit like the Amazon share
by kevinchess1
Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sometimes it's slow to start, probably because Richard forgets to turn it on, :?

Thanks for that; just a worry when some people say they have had their allocation already and I see zero.... I wonder if I'm doing anything different to them??? :crazy:

With Merchant of the Week you don't have to do anything special. Just click the link and it takes you to their website. You don't have to view any products or anything like that (but if you it is good for imutual).
by AAAlphaThunder
Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks for that; just a worry when some people say they have had their allocation already and I see zero.... I wonder if I'm doing anything different to them??? :crazy:
Don't get worried, I still have nothing from today :(
by macliam
Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAVVY SHOPPER - The Coupon Kid

Sainsburys today - bought items worth £13.30 , cost me 10p :thumbup:
by expressman33
Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic