Search found 231 matches

Return

Re: Daily clicks topics

Would it be an idea to give it a more general title of "Links and tracking issues" so that any problems can also 'live' there?

Just my two cents.

Would it not be possible to place it in the shareholders forum but show the shareholder news on the homepage instead of "cheaperdealz not working", etc. This way I think the shareholders forum is locked to members and only members can then click on the link to see the post.
by bobster007
Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - March 2012

Wow didn't realised I came second in the POTM. Happy that my reply assisted the member :)
by bobster007
Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: Should imutual members be able to choose the charity they donate their shares to?

Wouldn't there be more workload if users gets to choose their charity? Eg 20 users chooses 20 different charity. Wouldn't we want to ask members for a list of lesser known charities or the charties they would like then

1) place them in a hat and pick 1 or 2.
2) Have a set amount agreed and
3) once that is met make payment to the charity.

Then repeat from 1 so that the charities that members mentioned gets its share.
by bobster007
Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Help imutual and win £1000 (maybe!)

Had an email about this a couple of weeks ago. Submitted and done there and then
by bobster007
Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Firefox - Tracking Protection - is this a problem?

Is the icon representing a shield?

Could it be this

Http://mzl.la/1FjnEt1

If link doesn't work then its

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/tracking-protection-pbm

Aside from that there's a addon called privacy badger which claims to block spying ads and invisible tracker which I don't think thats the one you have as it needs user to install the addon.
by bobster007
Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Firefox - Tracking Protection - is this a problem?

yes it is the shield.

Generally tracking protection is a good thing but how does it affect cashback tracking? Do I really want to remove the protection?

Not too sure about how it affect cashback tracking and can only assume if the shield decides to block a particular site then the cashback may not track. Well I'm assuming that's how it works.

I tend to use one browser for cashback sites and another for daily browsing.

On the link I posted yesterday, think it mentioned you can turn off the shield for the site you do not want the shield protection as well as changing block list etc.

I haven't updated Firefox to the latest version so not able to assist as tend to use chrome browser.
by bobster007
Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free £75 share in Tandem Bank?

kevinchess1 wrote:I've joined!

http://agoodbank.co.uk/

Referral Code: MJTBO

Just joined.

Referral code: 2BBVA
by bobster007
Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HotelScan

Thought I mention that this is back and tracking at 2p
by bobster007
Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: S2S Compare flights

Not daily. My last three track was

22 Aug
27 Aug and
31 Aug
by bobster007
Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - Tails

Has anyone got this to load instead of a blank page
by bobster007
Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vote for us + a chance to win £1000

Just submitted mine after receiving the email.
by bobster007
Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: e rewards to get nectar points.

any member signed up for the above any good please.

Not sure if its any good but I get a couple of surveys a day. The points you earn will need to be redeemed to nectar points unlike nectar canvas survey where points are credited to your nectar account without the need to redeem.

Think you get enter in a prize draw with every survey to take part. You get points (think its 10) for every survey you not qualified for. Haven't redeemed yet though.
by bobster007
Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Leo's Competition

Can everyone click on this link and watch the video of Leo in his shnuggle dreami
If he gets the most views by November 18th we will win the competition! :thumbup:

https://www.facebook.com/Shnuggle/videos/10154579603628638/

Silly question but do you need to be logged into Facebook to generate the view count or can it be done without signing in.
by bobster007
Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just viewed about 5min worth of Leo video. Not sure if it still record the clicks whilst not logged in.
by bobster007
Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Done half a dozen Leo video. Probably will do some more as soon as I finish moving furniture a around.

Incidentally how far ahead or we from our nearest competition.
by bobster007
Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mobile network - advice needed

EE might be able to work on a non smartphone. Not sure about the charges compared to giffgaff.
by bobster007
Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: S2S Cheap flights

I've since discovered that the only way to get them all to track for me is to make sure that when clicking through to Search2save travel , I only click through on the traveleasy banner. It's a bit random as to which banner appears, and clicking any other banner seems to conflict with one of the other dailies.

In Firefox, I find the easiest way is to hold down Ctrl key and click the link half a dozen times, so the tabs open in the background, then check each tab to see which banners have come up. Otherwise, keep opening tabs until travleasy comes up.

Job done. ;)

Off topic but thought you might like to have a gander at this regarding a zero day exploit re Firefox browser

https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2016/12/01/firefox-and-tor-users-update-now-0-day-exploit-in-the-wild/
by bobster007
Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Compare Flights

For me they moved the banner to the left near the bottom
by bobster007
Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: National Insurance credits for Family members who care for a child

Think you can ask for your NI contributions printed out and sent to you without the need to sign in.

https://www.gov.uk/check-national-insurance-record#other-ways-to-apply

Near bottom there is a other way to apply drop down/link.

Think that was what I performed whilst assisting my uncle last year on this. It takes a couple of weeks to be sent though
by bobster007
Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Flash problem?

Are you using windows or other operating system. For example I'm using apple iPod touch which doesn't allows the install of flash player or rather not find a way in doing it.

The only flash player I know is adobe flash player via this link

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Have to tried loading the page on a different browser to see if it makes any difference.
by bobster007
Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tos Jul 17

May want to change

Comp will finish when the prize fund is gone, or the draw after all the numbers have gone or 28/6 whichever is first to end of July instead of 28/06 :)

Anyway here is my choice. Thanks for running this.

My choice of number is 30

Which leaves;

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
by bobster007
Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TSB Current Account

If you have enough DD's to spread around, I only have 4 (power , water , council tax, internet)
Three words: Tesco Savings Accounts

Allow you to fund their savings accounts by direct debit.

As to Scottish Widows Bank and the Post Office.

Just thought I mention that Scottish Widow Bank is planning to transfer savings account to Lloyds Bank plc. The transfer will take place in October 2017. This transfer must be approved by the high court which takes place on 12 September 2017.

from what I gather the banking licence will merge (may not be the right wording) with Lloyds bank licence. So you may need to be aware if your savings exceed the £85k with both Scottish widow and Lloyds bank
by bobster007
Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic