rayf wrote:wow! that's a surprise!

many thanks

such a dedicated member no surprise to me
by AAAlphaThunder
Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Backdate Missing Kelkoo Shares: Please vote

Please vote if you want / dont want the Kelkoo shares to be back dated.
by AAAlphaThunder
Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gravatars- vote pls

hi

we use the phpBB forum software. its free and open source. you can have gravatars. can we have gravatars?

bye
by AAAlphaThunder
Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ex-VAT shares- vote pls

i submitted a claim for dixons and have been told that cashback is ex-VAT. can we have a vote please to have shares on the full value of the transaction.
by AAAlphaThunder
Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ebuyer back with record cashback at imutual

richard@imutual wrote:I'll get our TV offer updated today. We're happy to operate a 'highest cashback promise' on Ebuyer and Play.com, where you do the transaction through us and then drop us a query asking us to match a competitor :thumbup:

sounds like TCBs offer except they do it for all merchants.
by AAAlphaThunder
Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: imutual PLC 2011 results and AGM details

great news. from here on its up and away. :thumbup:
by AAAlphaThunder
Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I went to the vote page and it said I cannot vote until I complete the shareholder registration.

However, I am not willing to do so yet, until I get a clear explanation of the "Call on Shares" that I wrote to you about.

It is not that I distrust you, but I remember being called on by one business a long time ago, out of the blue, and I do not want to worry about Bailiffs and compounded accrued interest, and all the other legal malarkey that I might or might not, become legally liable for.

Without some hint as to what the actual intentions are in this clause in the Articles and what might be theoretically possible in the worse case (like if the site goes bankrupt).

I cannot remember now if I saw that the maximum liability of each shareholder is confined to the nominal value of the shares when called on, or face vale, whichever is the case. That limitation would be acceptable in the case of only a few pounds or so.

Over to you Richard.

i don't know much about shares but this is worrying.
by AAAlphaThunder
Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I refer you to the following clause in the articles, which make this very clear:

1.2.10 LIABILITY OF MEMBERS
The liability of the members of the Company is limited to the amount, if any, unpaid on the shares held by them.

The bottom line: There is no risk or downside whatsoever to being given the free shares

But if, for whatever reason, someone really doesn't want to be an imutual shareholder, they are free to just earn cashback and not complete their shareholder registration.

I hope that clarifies the matter and provides reassurance :)

you need to learn to trust. Richard is not a conman as some would have you believe :thumbup:
by AAAlphaThunder
Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AGM - Don't forget to vote!

Do we get shares for voting / turning up to AGM? Bonus shares for voting as Richard recommends? :evil:
by AAAlphaThunder
Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - November 2011

CONGRATULATIONS. keep up the good work.
by AAAlphaThunder
Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy new year to all @ imutual

HAPPY NEW YEAR. MAY YOU SEE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE IN 2012 :D
by AAAlphaThunder
Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New feature: stats and reports

Thanks for this on behalf of everyone. You can never have too many stats.
by AAAlphaThunder
Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Enhancements to Post-a-deal form

The more features the better response so +1 from me.
by AAAlphaThunder
Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Two new daily clicks - Ebay and Amazon!

I've just bought through Amazon to help our company grow. I will be buying a few more things tomorrow.
by AAAlphaThunder
Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Two new daily clicks - Ebay and Amazon!

I've just bought through Amazon to help our company grow. I will be buying a few more things tomorrow.

Re: "buying a few more things tomorrow". Well unfortunately GF didn't agree so that's the end of that.

But not all is lost. I just bought some things from ebay through iMutual @ a loss of 30.3% as I made the strategic decision to give imutual a boost and not go through TCB.

My point is not to boast but give others reassurance that we are in the same boat and I am happy to make a sacrifice today for all of our benefit tomorrow.
by AAAlphaThunder
Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New claims "appeals" process

Whatever happens I'd like to say well done to everyone. Richard has started the ball rolling and stepped.back. Us the members have debated in a civilised manner where we should go from here. A true mutual company.
by AAAlphaThunder
Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - March 2012

congratulations everyone.
by AAAlphaThunder
Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New claims "appeals" process

cashbacklover wrote:
mark_r_abcd wrote:. Personally, I'd rather lose cashback than take part in such a process, .

if forced to take hard way route then the consumer is likely to vent his/her fury on MSE

You just need to read imutual threads on MSE to see this is so true. I'm in favour of one person, one vote and anonymity.
by AAAlphaThunder
Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Exclusive: £15 cashback for £10 deposit at Yipiii

do you need a credit/debit card of can you pay by paypal? I've just reported my card lost so won't get one until next week.
by AAAlphaThunder
Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Exclusive: £15 cashback for £10 deposit at Yipiii

Close that account
get yer card sorted then
open up anew one

the way I read the emails it looks like the problem is on their end?
He posted earlyier that he's gettin a Nrw card next week?

Yes that's right I ordered a replacement card. But that was not the problem. The problem was Yipiii's GeoTrust payment system. It's all sorted now. I have got a few free plays and now have a total of 20 plays. Just to prove it here's a sreenshot:

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1639/allsorted.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
by AAAlphaThunder
Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claim appeal #7: please vote

This was my claim.

See here the signup confirmation email. I have edited out my name and numbers as they reveal my location.

Welcome

Dear XXX,

Thank you for choosing eFax Plus®! Please save this email as you'll need these details to update your account, edit your user settings and access your eFax Message Center.
Account Details
Your eFax Number: +44 (0) XXXXXXXXXXXX
Your eFax Login: 44XXXXXXXXXX PIN: XXXXXXXXX

Receiving Faxes

Someone sends a fax to your eFax number.
Your fax will arrive as an email from eFax.
Open the email and your fax will be attached.
Download our free eFax Messenger software to view .efx files, edit and sign faxes and more.
Read, forward and/or file your fax.

Sending Faxes

Create a new email.
Address it to your recipient's fax number, followed by "@efaxsend.com."
U.S. and CANADA - always include the calling code (1), even when faxing within the country. The email address for a fax sent to 1 (323) 123-4567 would be 13231234567@efaxsend.com.
GLOBAL - include the country code even when faxing within the country. A fax sent in the UK to (0) 20 7555 1234 would be addressed 442075551234@efaxsend.com.
Attach the documents you want to fax.
Click send. You'll receive an email confirming your fax has been sent.
You may also send faxes with our free eFax Messenger software included with your account.

Helpful Tips

Distribute your eFax number on business cards, stationary and your email signature.
Faxes may also be viewed and stored in your eFax Message Center.

Customer Support

Online: Online Support | Email: helpuk@mail.efax.com
Phone: +44 (0) 870 711 2211
Home Contact Login