Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Fund Selection for ISA

- no such thing as fund that will 100% beat the market -- otherwise we`d all be investing in it . Personal favs at the moment - infrastucture funds- steady growth/ income . Slatter is a bit volatile for me - currently favour Lindsey/train uk growth and global growth .
by milo55
Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New pound coin coming.

when do current coins become not legal tender ???
by milo55
Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ford money

ford money anyone ??? , we already have Renault , so I guess we can look forward to the rest of motor industry setting up savings accounts/isas .
by milo55
Fri May 19, 2017 7:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: clearing credit card in full each month / partial payments?

sorry not with you on this - my understanding of the credit history /file , is that in terms of building a good credit history/score ,potential lenders like to see regular payments once a month with a balance being carried over(so they see the potential to make money out of you )- but not too big a balance !!! , and not too many payments each month - as it would seem you are finding it hard to pay it off. Anyway this is my experience of how it seems to work
by milo55
Fri May 19, 2017 7:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Co-op Bank

will the bank have to change it`s name ???? - as it`s not part of the co-op anymore .
by milo55
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Co-op Bank

have several accounts with the co-op - partly because of their ethical policy; would be a shame to see that go .For now I`ll stay and see what happens .
by milo55
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic