FREE Lucozade @Greggs Rewards

Offers and promotions that don't cost you a penny

FREE Lucozade @Greggs Rewards

Postby Thunderfog » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:15 am

Feeling Thirsty? Refresh yourself with a FREE bottle of Lucozade Energy with Greggs Rewards.

It’s easy! On your next visit to Greggs, grab a bottle of Lucozade Energy from the fridge, then scan your Greggs Rewards App. Did you know as well as Original and Orange we now stock Cherry – why not give it a go?

https://www.greggs.co.uk

Source: Hastie86 @hukd

Thanked by: gle1975kevinchess1
Thunderfog

Re: FREE Lucozade @Greggs Rewards

Postby blythburgh » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:30 am

Pure sugar., just what your waistline and blood sugar levels need
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Thanked by: Dream ongle1975
blythburgh

Sharing: *

Postby gle1975 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:13 pm

blythburgh wrote:Pure sugar., just what your waistline and blood sugar levels need

Not any more! They have changed the recipe beacuse of the sugar tax and halved the sugar, repleacing it with cheap sweeteners.

Thanked by: blythburghkevinchess1
gle1975

Postby blythburgh » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:37 am

gle1975 wrote:
blythburgh wrote:Pure sugar., just what your waistline and blood sugar levels need

Not any more! They have changed the recipe beacuse of the sugar tax and halved the sugar, repleacing it with cheap sweeteners.

Cheap sweeteners that are not good for you. Ask any ME expert and they will say aspartame and some other sweeteners are poisonous to the sufferers of this horrible disease. And if it is so bad for ME surfferers is it good for the rest of us?

I used to take 2 spoons of sugar in my drinks. Because my hormones were out of kilter for the first time in my life I started to have a weigbt problem. Cutting down on sugar was an obvious way to help. So I cut out about a quarter of a spoonful of sugar, when the taste became nice again I cut out another quarter of a spoonful. Not had any sugar in drinks for years.

Manufacturers need to slowly reduce sugar so the public end up with less without them really noticing it but not adding more unnecessary chemicals.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Thanked by: gle1975Dream on
blythburgh

Sharing: *

Postby gle1975 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:27 pm

I've have always drank diet drinks and used sweeteners as sugar is bad for the teeth etc. But as you say sweeteners are probably not too good either - especially aspartame.

I always liked Lucozade as a treat but now it is not very nice.

Also if you use Lucozade as a sports/energy drink you can get the same effect by mixing water with some fruit juice and a small pinch of salt!

Thanked by: blythburgh
gle1975

Return to Freebies