Post-of-the-month results - February 2018

blythburgh

Re: Post-of-the-month results - February 2018

Post by blythburgh » Fri Mar 02 2018 8:52am

William Joseph1 wrote:I do thank you, ergo you are not in either category.
Did not think I was, my post was tongue in cheek
Thanked by: kevinchess1
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Fri Mar 02 2018 4:37pm

William Joseph1 wrote:The other couple of people I never thank are for personal reasons. IE: I simply do not like them, one is a racist and the other is an idiot. I am simply highlighting something that in my opinion is broken (for whatever reason).
As I'm in a league of my own, which of the two do I fall into in your "humble" opinion?
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Fri Mar 02 2018 4:40pm

Well done everyone.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Fri Mar 02 2018 4:46pm

Thunderfog wrote:
William Joseph1 wrote:The other couple of people I never thank are for personal reasons. IE: I simply do not like them, one is a racist and the other is an idiot. I am simply highlighting something that in my opinion is broken (for whatever reason).
As I'm in a league of my own, which of the two do I fall into in your "humble" opinion?
What makes you think you fall into either category? If I have not thanked you for the last few months then it could be because I do not consider you have posted anything worthwhile. For sure I do not thank duplicate posts. But maybe you should look at your own track record of giving thanks. An average of two to three thanks per month since you joined, not exactly generous.
Thanked by: kevinchess1, blythburgh

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Fri Mar 02 2018 11:39pm

Has not THanked anyone this month
Lowest proportion of 'Thanks' per post generated of ANYONE with 10 of more posts

Shame on him :thumbdown:
Thanked by: blythburgh
Politically incorrect since 69

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Sat Mar 03 2018 12:30am

richard@imutual wrote:
William Joseph1 wrote:The thanks system on here in my opinion is not up to scratch and is greatly under used.
I'm open to suggestions on how to improve it :thumbup:
Whilst I understand there is room for improvement in the Thanks System of Reward, I also understand that any change is likely to require valuable computer programming time and costs - we are always lead to believe that iMutual has limited funds in its current format so therefore this cost could be better spent elsewhere on the website...

My vote is that funds could be better spent making the website more mobile friendly, this might end up generating additional income (which could also be spent enhancing the website) something unlikely to be obtained by dealing with the Thanks mechamism first. :crazy:
Thanked by: blythburgh

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Sat Mar 03 2018 12:49pm

Boro Boy wrote:
richard@imutual wrote:
William Joseph1 wrote:The thanks system on here in my opinion is not up to scratch and is greatly under used.
I'm open to suggestions on how to improve it :thumbup:
Whilst I understand there is room for improvement in the Thanks System of Reward, I also understand that any change is likely to require valuable computer programming time and costs - we are always lead to believe that iMutual has limited funds in its current format so therefore this cost could be better spent elsewhere on the website...

My vote is that funds could be better spent making the website more mobile friendly, this might end up generating additional income (which could also be spent enhancing the website) something unlikely to be obtained by dealing with the Thanks mechanism first. :crazy:
Any other (positive) suggestions for website improvements...?