Introduce yourself!

Where new members can introduce themselves and others can make them feel welcome :)
richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Introduce yourself!

Post by richard@imutual » Fri Jan 11 2013 11:11am

Welcome to imutual! The discussion forums are the heart of the imutual community, and we'd like as many of our members as possible to get involved

Uncertain about posting? Why not start by creating a new topic with a few details about yourself, by way of introduction. I suggest using your chosen username as the subject line of the topic

Suggested items to include are:
Where you live:
How you found out about imutual:
Likes and interests:
Interesting fact about you:
You could also include personal details such as firstname, occupation etc but that's not strictly necessary. Anonymity can be a useful thing, sometimes :)

Once you've created your topic, you could use it as a kind of "blog" by replying with any news about you that might interest others, or just your personal thoughts on imutual, current affairs and life in general :crazy:

Go on, make that post :thumbup:

Dreamer43

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Dreamer43 » Fri Feb 22 2013 6:40pm

Hi I am Dreamer43 I am new to this site and only just found out about this amazing site by a facebook friend. Looking forward to finding out more, meeting new pew people and most of all SAVING money :-)

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Fri Feb 22 2013 7:59pm

Hello Dreamer43 and well come.
Thanked by: blythburgh
Politically incorrect since 69

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Sat Feb 23 2013 9:40am

Hello and welcome. You will save money thanks especially to badtothebone and some others who find freebies. Then there are the money off posts where members have found a bargain and posted about it. The best bit of these is the link takes you to the cashback link so you save money and get cashback. And the dailies are a nice little earner. And, of course, the cashback on your internet buys does mean you are getting a bargain every time.

Sadly Amazon does not give cashback but the site does get money from any sales done via the site. Richard would give it to you as cash but Amazon does not allow him to do so. But that money goes into the pot to pay for site running costs like employee salaries, hosting fees and advertising.

The downside is it can take 2 to 3 months for your pending cashback to become payable. But do the dailies every day and you will be able to cash out every week if you choose to do so after the initial period.

Any questions - just ask. They might be obvious to us experienced cashbackers but for a newbie it can be confusing at times. And as we all remember being that confused newbie we are all happy to help you find your way around.

You can also earn from the sites in the Paid For Action sites. Read the posts about each site and if you choose to join one use one of the ref links on there or ask one of the posters for their ref link.

Do not forget the quiz Kev runs, 1st March or the next day will be the next one. Answer as many questions as you can but only 1 correct answer per day allowed.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

magsmorris1

Re: Introduce yourself! HI I am Mags

Post by magsmorris1 » Sat Feb 23 2013 6:05pm

Hi folks just joined today my name is mags i am 46 year old mum and gran to identical twin boys family is very important to me looking forward to spending some time on this site anyone got any ideas for me?

julie75

Post by julie75 » Sun Feb 24 2013 12:36pm

Hi, I'm Julie from Peterborough. I'm a PA for a large insurance company. I as a single mother with two sons. I hope I can save a little money using this site as I do a lot of shoppping online these days to spend more time at home. I never realised you could earn money for registering on competition and survey sites - hopefully I can earn something through the survey sites I have just joined.

Looks like a great site with a friendly forum community.

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Sun Feb 24 2013 12:43pm

Hello and welcome, Mags and Julie. You will save money thanks especially to badtothebone and some others who find freebies. Then there are the money off posts where members have found a bargain and posted about it. The best bit of these is the link takes you to the cashback link so you save money and get cashback. And the dailies are a nice little earner. And, of course, the cashback on your internet buys does mean you are getting a bargain every time.

Sadly Amazon does not give cashback but the site does get money from any sales done via the site. Richard would give it to you as cash but Amazon does not allow him to do so. But that money goes into the pot to pay for site running costs like employee salaries, hosting fees and advertising.

The downside is it can take 2 to 3 months for your pending cashback to become payable. But do the dailies every day and you will be able to cash out every week if you choose to do so after the initial period.

Any questions - just ask. They might be obvious to us experienced cashbackers but for a newbie it can be confusing at times. And as we all remember being that confused newbie we are all happy to help you find your way around.

You can also earn from the sites in the Paid For Action sites. Read the posts about each site and if you choose to join one use one of the ref links on there or ask one of the posters for their ref link.

Do not forget the quiz Kev runs, 1st March or the next day will be the next one. Answer as many questions as you can but only 1 correct answer per day allowed.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

orabin

Post by orabin » Tue Jul 16 2013 10:26pm

hi
Thanked by: blythburgh, macliam

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Wed Jul 17 2013 7:37am

Hello and welcome, io100.

You will save money thanks to those who find freebies. Then there are the money off posts where members have found a bargain and posted about it. The best bit of these is the link takes you to the cashback link so you save money and get cashback. And the dailies are a nice little earner. And, of course, the cashback on your internet buys does mean you are getting a bargain every time.

Do not forget the quiz Kev runs, 1st August or the next day will be the next one. Answer as many questions as you can but only 1 correct answer per day allowed.

orabin

Post by orabin » Mon Jul 22 2013 7:52am

thank you