Will Trump be president in December?

Discussion about miscellaneous topics not covered by other forums
macliam

Re: Will Trump be president in December?

Post by macliam » Mon Sep 19 2022 9:00pm

Sarah wrote:
Mon Sep 19 2022 8:49pm
DeanObeidallah wrote:At Trump rally last night they introduced a new one arm salute to Trump. This is ACTUAL footage from his rally where Trump played music underneath what sounds like a prayer to the devil and the crowd responds with one armed salute to Trump. This is FASCISM on US soil.
https://twitter.com/DeanObeidallah/stat ... JEImLhzbDQ

"Is Trump fans’ ‘weird’ one-finger salute at rally a QAnon tribute?"
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 69777.html
No time for Trump, no time for anyone who supports him...... but this just looks like a buncj of morons high on hero-worship rather than fascism. Trump and his followers haven't got the brains to be fascists.....
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Mon Sep 19 2022 9:33pm

How come The Twit company do not ban this rubbish?

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Mon Sep 19 2022 11:46pm

Trump himself is banned from all the major social networks. He posts on his own 'Truth Social' platform these days, but people continue to discuss him elsewhere.

Here he is yesterday, having a delusion about the Westminster Abbey seating plan...

Chadwick

Post by Chadwick » Tue Sep 20 2022 11:21am

Sarah wrote:
Mon Sep 19 2022 11:46pm
Trump himself is banned from all the major social networks. He posts on his own 'Truth Social' platform these days, but people continue to discuss him elsewhere.

Here he is yesterday, having a delusion about the Westminster Abbey seating plan...

Trump would have been nowhere near the front! I think he forgets that the Commonwealth countries were attending the funeral of their queen, and therefore sat nearer than say, countries that had fought a war of independence to reject British rule.

I say "he forgets...", but I think the reality is just that he saw an opportunity to have a dig at Biden and wave his "I would have done it better" flag again. No actual thought beyond that.
Thanked by: pabenny

macliam

Post by macliam » Tue Sep 20 2022 11:41am

Chadwick wrote:
Tue Sep 20 2022 11:21am
Sarah wrote:
Mon Sep 19 2022 11:46pm

[image]
Trump would have been nowhere near the front! I think he forgets that the Commonwealth countries were attending the funeral of their queen, and therefore sat nearer than say, countries that had fought a war of independence to reject British rule.

I say "he forgets...", but I think the reality is just that he saw an opportunity to have a dig at Biden and wave his "I would have done it better" flag again. No actual thought beyond that.
You do him too much credit to say "think". Trump works on pure bile and divisiveness, driving his fantasist supporters to ever more dangerous delusions. But then...... we see similar fantasists in the UK too (though Donald certainly trumps any rival!)
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

pabenny

Post by pabenny » Tue Sep 20 2022 3:44pm

I'm sure the presidents/prime ministers of Poland, Czech Republic and Switzerland that were seated around Mr and Mrs Biden will be delighted at their nations being described as third world.
Thanked by: Chadwick

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Sat Mar 23 2024 4:38pm

Trump calls David Pakman (not really) :lol:
https://youtu.be/8M569jNM2gU