Ziffit: Get cash for your stuff

michelle@imutual

Ziffit: Get cash for your stuff

Post by michelle@imutual » Tue Jun 03 2014 2:15pm

Ziffit

Ziffit is the brand new way to trade in your old Books, Games, DVDs and CDs. We have made it really quick and easy for you to get cash for your stuff and it is completely free.

See reward offer for Ziffit
Last edited by michelle@imutual on Fri Mar 01 2019 9:40am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: -

kevinchess1

Re: Ziffit: Get cash for your stuff

Post by kevinchess1 » Tue Jun 03 2014 2:20pm

Pants :thumbdown:
I tried 3 different items and it said
'Nope...not buying that
(Please feel free to delete this honest comment without giving me a reason if you wish)
Politically incorrect since 69

Squire

Re: Ziffit: Get cash for your stuff

Post by Squire » Fri Jun 06 2014 7:15pm

Where were you when I was looking for a link to sell my stuff.

Too late now.

From experience, Ziffit pay less than others with a few exceptions (Zumu is worse).

But they do pay in a week from receipt of goods, unlike the Music Magpie (nee Overstock, a much hated merchant apparently).

So, cut and paste the ISBN or Barcode into BOTH merchant's sites and make a list of who pays what.

Ziffit also has the advantage of £5 minimum even if only 1 item, like the £6 book I sold them last week.

Music Magpie (besides being suspended here on imutual so no cashback) want 10 CDs, or 3 games or 10 clothes or 1 tech item to allow the sale to finish, according to their site.

I use PayPal for Ziffit, cheque for Music Magpie.

I have found that Ziffit will buy books for 10 pence that no other bugger will touch.

Keep an eye out for Ziffit's emails which can sometimes contain a code, or their Facebook page, if you use that it boosts what they pay a little, to make up for the fact they do not pay that much in the beginning.

Hope the feedback is of use to those thinking of using ziffit.
Thanked by: kevinchess1