Merchant of the Week - LV= Life Insurance

myfyr

Re: Merchant of the Week - LV= Life Insurance

Post by myfyr » Sun Aug 10 2014 9:38am

We'll, I can submit my reminder claim today, so I edit the claim and add some more detail and then submit. Except it still stays as a reminder. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, so probably the best thing to do is cancel the policy as it just all seems a waste of time really.
Thanked by: blythburgh

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Sun Aug 10 2014 9:40am

Give Rich a chance
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by richard@imutual » Sun Aug 10 2014 10:48am

myfyr wrote:We'll, I can submit my reminder claim today, so I edit the claim and add some more detail and then submit. Except it still stays as a reminder. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, so probably the best thing to do is cancel the policy as it just all seems a waste of time really.
You ought to be able to create a "reminder" claim at any time. A reminder is, by definition, a claim that you submit earlier than the normal timescale :)

I wouldn't cancel the policy. We have a good relationship with LV and I'm confident your claim will get approved :thumbup:

myfyr

Post by myfyr » Sun Aug 10 2014 8:44pm

richard@imutual wrote:
myfyr wrote:We'll, I can submit my reminder claim today, so I edit the claim and add some more detail and then submit. Except it still stays as a reminder. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, so probably the best thing to do is cancel the policy as it just all seems a waste of time really.
You ought to be able to create a "reminder" claim at any time. A reminder is, by definition, a claim that you submit earlier than the normal timescale :)

I wouldn't cancel the policy. We have a good relationship with LV and I'm confident your claim will get approved :thumbup:
Thanks Richard, now showing as claim pending. :)

PS That's not my definition of a reminder. :)
Thanked by: blythburgh