Request a new merchant

Re: Request a new merchant

Postby michelle@imutual » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:01 pm

Ccashbacklover wrote:Where are all the credit card cashback offers --Lloyds Bank/Halifax/Santander/Barclaycard/American Express/Tesco/Argos/Asda/Vanquis/Bank Of Scotland/Post Office

http://www.imutual.co.uk/credit-cards

I have recently applied for some more of this type of merchant, I am awaiting permission from the network.

Thanked by: Ccashbacklover
michelle@imutual

Postby Thunderfog » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:49 pm

Amazon Credit Card please.

They offer £10 gift card and I thought it prudent to investigate if I can double up with cashback and consequently triple up with shares.

Q and TCB do not offer any reward.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/cobrandcard/marketing.html?tag=imutual-21

Whatever happens I shall partner with us.
imutual Cashback Investment Club Secretary
FREE £15 @ Figleaves
Thunderfog

Postby Boro Boy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:24 pm

Its worth mentioning the amount of merchants who are on the listings as "Suspended", there are a lot of merchants which had I known they were linked with us I would have traded with them.

Are any of the suspended merchants likely to go live again or is suspended a soft translation of "lost forever"??? One such merchant that would be good to make live again is: Royal Mint - how likely could this merchant be re-instated?

Thanked by: blythburgh
Boro Boy

Postby William Joseph » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:13 pm

Boro Boy wrote:Its worth mentioning the amount of merchants who are on the listings as "Suspended", there are a lot of merchants which had I known they were linked with us I would have traded with them.

Are any of the suspended merchants likely to go live again or is suspended a soft translation of "lost forever"??? One such merchant that would be good to make live again is: Royal Mint - how likely could this merchant be re-instated?

It means what it says. Either imutual or they have suspended a trading relationship. Some will be back and some will not. Some will not be currently working with cashback sites. Some will be restricting the number of sites they are working with. Nothing is gospel and could change at anytime. Some merchants are in and out of cashback sites like a yoyo. Blink and you miss them.
If you like a persons post, then be polite and use the thanks system to say thank you. Click on the thumbs up in the relevant post.

Thanked by: blythburghDream onBoro Boy
William Joseph

Postby Boro Boy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:28 am

William Joseph wrote:
Boro Boy wrote:Its worth mentioning the amount of merchants who are on the listings as "Suspended", there are a lot of merchants which had I known they were linked with us I would have traded with them.

It means what it says. Either imutual or they have suspended a trading relationship. Some will be back and some will not. Some will not be currently working with cashback sites. Some will be restricting the number of sites they are working with. Nothing is gospel and could change at anytime. Some merchants are in and out of cashback sites like a yoyo. Blink and you miss them.

Cheers.

And making a pro-active effort to make them active on this site again...?

How can the Royal Mint be reactivated as a working merchant on this site? :wtf:

Thanked by: blythburghmichelle@imutual
Boro Boy

Postby michelle@imutual » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:58 am

Boro Boy wrote:
William Joseph wrote:

Cheers.

And making a pro-active effort to make them active on this site again...?

How can the Royal Mint be reactivated as a working merchant on this site? :wtf:

I have reapplied for this merchant again, it is no guarantee as we can't control who they agree to work with and when, but I have reapplied and I am awaiting a response.

Thanked by: Boro BoyblythburghDream on
michelle@imutual

Postby Boro Boy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:34 pm

[quote] I have reapplied for this merchant again, it is no guarantee as we can't control who they agree to work with and when, but I have reapplied and I am awaiting a response.[quote]

Thank you for the prompt response - can you let us know if it is re-established as a trading merchant again?
Boro Boy

Postby michelle@imutual » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:12 pm

Boro Boy wrote:
I have reapplied for this merchant again, it is no guarantee as we can't control who they agree to work with and when, but I have reapplied and I am awaiting a response.

Thank you for the prompt response - can you let us know if it is re-established as a trading merchant again?

Yes I will update this thread when an answer is received

Thanked by: Boro Boy
michelle@imutual

Postby michelle@imutual » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Thank you for the prompt response - can you let us know if it is re-established as a trading merchant again?[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Yes I will update this thread when an answer is received[/quote]

Good news merchant is back live;http://www.imutual.co.uk/gifts/the-royal-mint

Thanked by: blythburghBoro Boy
michelle@imutual

Postby Boro Boy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:14 am

michelle@imutual wrote:Thank you for the prompt response - can you let us know if it is re-established as a trading merchant again?
[/quote][/quote]

Yes I will update this thread when an answer is received[/quote]

Good news merchant is back live;http://www.imutual.co.uk/gifts/the-royal-mint[/quote]

Hip Hip Hooray!!!! Well done Michelle - that is magnificently speedy service!!! :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanked by: michelle@imutualblythburgh
Boro Boy

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and feedback