Request a new merchant

Re: Request a new merchant

Postby blythburgh » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:49 am

Boro Boy wrote:Michelle, has EasyJet any hope of being reactivated as a merchant?


Do not always agree with your posts but I must say you have the best interests of the site at heart and thank you for that.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Thanked by: Boro Boy
blythburgh
 
Posts: 10968
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:14 pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 25452 times
Been thanked: 5105 times

Re: Request a new merchant

Postby michelle@imutual » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:59 am

Boro Boy wrote:Michelle, has EasyJet any hope of being reactivated as a merchant?


Application is still at a pending status so no update yet
michelle@imutual
 
Posts: 8263
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:22 pm
Has thanked: 243 times
Been thanked: 646 times
Sharing: *

Re: Request a new merchant

Postby underfog » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:54 pm

Sanctuary Spa please as per MSE link:

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/the-sanctuary?
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club (CIC)

I'm making a profit of 6.0%...
underfog
 
Posts: 19783
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 198 times
Been thanked: 2748 times

Re: Request a new merchant

Postby michelle@imutual » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:29 pm

underdog wrote:Sanctuary Spa please as per MSE link:

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/the-sanctuary?


Have you seen this program on another cashback site I have been unable to find an affiliate program for it?
michelle@imutual
 
Posts: 8263
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:22 pm
Has thanked: 243 times
Been thanked: 646 times
Sharing: *

Re: Request a new merchant

Postby underfog » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:02 am

michelle@imutual wrote:
underdog wrote:Sanctuary Spa please as per MSE link:

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/the-sanctuary?


Have you seen this program on another cashback site I have been unable to find an affiliate program for it?


No. But MSE had a star which means they get commission.
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club (CIC)

I'm making a profit of 6.0%...
underfog
 
Posts: 19783
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 198 times
Been thanked: 2748 times

Re: Request a new merchant

Postby parchedpeas » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:41 am

Tesco Home Insurance - best price on the market for me. Quidditch offering £40 cashback, nothing on here. So a no-brainer, and my Cashback Investement Club payments for another year go to a competitor site.

Can we not revisit Tesco Bank products and see if we can get them listed? They've got my car, my home and most of my shopping these days - it would be nice for them to give me something back!

Thanked by: blythburgh
parchedpeas
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:34 pm
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Re: Request a new merchant

Postby michelle@imutual » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:45 pm

parchedpeas wrote:Tesco Home Insurance - best price on the market for me. Quidditch offering £40 cashback, nothing on here. So a no-brainer, and my Cashback Investement Club payments for another year go to a competitor site.

Can we not revisit Tesco Bank products and see if we can get them listed? They've got my car, my home and most of my shopping these days - it would be nice for them to give me something back!


I have applied for Tesco Bank will update once a reply is received

Thanked by: blythburgh1960mackemparchedpeas
michelle@imutual
 
Posts: 8263
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:22 pm
Has thanked: 243 times
Been thanked: 646 times
Sharing: *

Re: Request a new merchant

Postby Boro Boy » Sat May 13, 2017 3:01 am

michelle@imutual wrote:
Boro Boy wrote:Michelle, has EasyJet any hope of being reactivated as a merchant?


Application is still at a pending status so no update yet



Hi Michelle, almost a month since the last up-date on this one: any news on EasyJet returning to the fold...? :eh:

Thanked by: blythburgh
Boro Boy
 
Posts: 1760
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 647 times
Been thanked: 948 times

Re: Request a new merchant

Postby michelle@imutual » Mon May 15, 2017 7:59 am

Boro Boy wrote:
michelle@imutual wrote:
Boro Boy wrote:Michelle, has EasyJet any hope of being reactivated as a merchant?


Application is still at a pending status so no update yet



Hi Michelle, almost a month since the last up-date on this one: any news on EasyJet returning to the fold...? :eh:


Easyjet Holidays now back live easyjet
michelle@imutual
 
Posts: 8263
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:22 pm
Has thanked: 243 times
Been thanked: 646 times
Sharing: *

Re: Request a new merchant

Postby Boro Boy » Tue May 16, 2017 12:04 pm

michelle@imutual wrote:
Easyjet Holidays now back live easyjet



Great news Michelle, well done! Can't this return be highlighted on the home page?

Didn't we use to partner EasyJet flights only? This link is only for their Holidays ie: flight and hotel joint booking.
Boro Boy
 
Posts: 1760
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 647 times
Been thanked: 948 times

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests