Annual Share Certificate time...!?!

Annual Share Certificate time...!?!

Postby Boro Boy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:37 pm

Isn't it about this time of the year that annual iMutual share certificates are issued...? :thumbup:
Boro Boy

Re: Annual Share Certificate time...!?!

Postby William Joseph » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:51 pm

Boro Boy wrote:Isn't it about this time of the year that annual iMutual share certificates are issued...? :thumbup:

Here we go, Boro Boy creating totally useless work for the staff again, every year he feels the need to bring this up. Periodic rather than annual methinks. As I am nothing more than predictable. I will say what I normally say. The office staff have better and more important things to do than produce totally useless certificates. Chasing the money for extended transactions for one. If you really feel you need this useless worthless tally. then print out your statement page. The total shows at the top.
If you like a persons post, then be polite and use the thanks system to say thank you. Click on the thumbs up in the relevant post.

Thanked by: pakefieldMelDream onblythburgh
William Joseph

Postby blythburgh » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:25 am

William Joseph wrote:
Boro Boy wrote:Isn't it about this time of the year that annual iMutual share certificates are issued...? :thumbup:

Here we go, Boro Boy creating totally useless work for the staff again, every year he feels the need to bring this up. Periodic rather than annual methinks. As I am nothing more than predictable. I will say what I normally say. The office staff have better and more important things to do than produce totally useless certificates. Chasing the money for extended transactions for one. If you really feel you need this useless worthless tally. then print out your statement page. The total shows at the top.

WJ has said what I feel so will not add more to this bl**dy stupid and pointless thread.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Thanked by: MelDream onWilliam Joseph
blythburgh

Postby Boro Boy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:52 am

Had you ever thought that the newer members amongst us may be encouraged and feel reassured by having something physical presented to them by iMutual.....??? :wtf:

Thanked by: DazBladerichard@imutualpakefield
Boro Boy

Postby William Joseph » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:01 am

Boro Boy wrote:Had you ever thought that the newer members amongst us may be encouraged and feel reassured by having something physical presented to them by iMutual.....??? :wtf:
A virtual certificate worth F.A. is not physical. You can come out with a load of rubbish sometimes.
If you like a persons post, then be polite and use the thanks system to say thank you. Click on the thumbs up in the relevant post.

Thanked by: blythburgh
William Joseph

Postby Boro Boy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:13 pm

William Joseph wrote:
Boro Boy wrote:Had you ever thought that the newer members amongst us may be encouraged and feel reassured by having something physical presented to them by iMutual.....??? :wtf:
A virtual certificate worth F.A. is not physical. You can come out with a load of rubbish sometimes.

I don't think your bad attitude is going to encourage our newer members, at least I was suggesting something positive. Members who have comments similar to yourself who spout sheer negativity should be discouraged.

Thanked by: DazBlade
Boro Boy

Postby William Joseph » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:29 pm

Boro Boy wrote:
William Joseph wrote:

I don't think your bad attitude is going to encourage our newer members, at least I was suggesting something positive. Members who have comments similar to yourself who spout sheer negativity should be discouraged.
Your entitled to your opinion as I am mine.

Thanked by: blythburgh
William Joseph

Postby Boro Boy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:12 pm

William Joseph wrote: Your entitled to your opinion as I am mine.

My comments come as a productive comment whilst yours seem to be sheer destructive. If you had any power here it would surely be seen as being abused and unwelcome.

Thanked by: DazBlade
Boro Boy

Postby William Joseph » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:23 am

Boro Boy wrote:
William Joseph wrote: Your entitled to your opinion as I am mine.

My comments come as a productive comment whilst yours seem to be sheer destructive. If you had any power here it would surely be seen as being abused and unwelcome.
But I don't, so fail to see the point of your comment.

Thanked by: Dream onblythburgh
William Joseph

Postby blythburgh » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:28 am

I wish someone would lock this pointless thread before it gets any more nasty.

IMHO William Joseph is not just a valued member of imutual and the forum but also an asset to both.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Thanked by: Dream onWilliam JosephMel
blythburgh

Next

Return to Questions and feedback