best Daily Clicks?

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Postby cccashbacklover » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Constantine wrote:
But I wonder why they are there. As in, what is the plan?



More Capping .......
cccashbacklover
 
Posts: 1665
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 1435 times
Been thanked: 1726 times

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Postby macliam » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:22 pm

Whatever the plan, for the first time in yonks TS hasn't tracked for me ....... :(

Reset IP address and tried again, still nothing :cry:

Just me? :eh:
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me
macliam
 
Posts: 7205
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:26 am
Location: By the Deben, Suffolk
Has thanked: 1438 times
Been thanked: 6895 times
Sharing: *

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Postby William Joseph1 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:24 pm

macliam wrote:Whatever the plan, for the first time in yonks TS hasn't tracked for me ....... :(

Reset IP address and tried again, still nothing :cry:

Just me? :eh:

Been trying Hotels on and off all day. No luck here although has tracked elsewhere. Is missing from one site I do, so was wondering if it was on its way out?
William Joseph1
 
Posts: 10297
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 4748 times
Been thanked: 9482 times

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Postby expressman33 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:33 pm

William Joseph wrote:
macliam wrote:Whatever the plan, for the first time in yonks TS hasn't tracked for me ....... :(

Reset IP address and tried again, still nothing :cry:

Just me? :eh:

Been trying Hotels on and off all day. No luck here although has tracked elsewhere. Is missing from one site I do, so was wondering if it was on its way out?


It was tracking this morning
expressman33
 
Posts: 8600
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:36 pm
Location: stockport
Has thanked: 2451 times
Been thanked: 10317 times

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Postby macliam » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:53 pm

Tracked now, twice :o

One capped, of course :roll:
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me
macliam
 
Posts: 7205
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:26 am
Location: By the Deben, Suffolk
Has thanked: 1438 times
Been thanked: 6895 times
Sharing: *

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Postby kevinchess1 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:57 pm

Tracked ok this PM for me.
Politically incorrect since 69
kevinchess1
 
Posts: 21237
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:02 pm
Location: Miles away from the sea
Has thanked: 13686 times
Been thanked: 16684 times
Sharing: *

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Postby William Joseph1 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:03 pm

kevinchess1 wrote:Tracked ok this PM for me.

Finally tracked after many attempts.

Thanked by: kevinchess1
William Joseph1
 
Posts: 10297
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 4748 times
Been thanked: 9482 times

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Postby planteria » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:08 pm

kevinchess1 wrote:Perhaps a couple of minutes spent reading the info might have been better that the time spent constantly posting


no. it'd have been a lot more than a couple of minutes, and in a forum you can ask questions if you want to, even if they have been answered elsewhere.. and you managed it, at least to an extent:

kevinchess1 wrote:car hire is twice a week and everything else is once a day


and looking at further posts: so to click through Holidays daily, and Car Hire once/week. is that the best we can get from TS via imutual?
planteria
 
Posts: 4941
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:52 pm
Location: Going down the Wednesbury Road
Has thanked: 378 times
Been thanked: 1417 times

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Postby William Joseph1 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:13 pm

planteria wrote:
kevinchess1 wrote:Perhaps a couple of minutes spent reading the info might have been better that the time spent constantly posting


no. it'd have been a lot more than a couple of minutes, and in a forum you can ask questions if you want to, even if they have been answered elsewhere.. and you managed it, at least to an extent:

kevinchess1 wrote:car hire is twice a week and everything else is once a day


and looking at further posts: so to click through Holidays daily, and Car Hire once/week. is that the best we can get from TS via imutual?

Ask Richard it is what he allows or read the thread dedicated to travel supermarket and read his reasons for the restrictions.. By asking these questions here you are just retreading old ground.
William Joseph1
 
Posts: 10297
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 4748 times
Been thanked: 9482 times

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Postby planteria » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:07 am

ok. if anyone has a formula please let me know :thumbup:.
planteria
 
Posts: 4941
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:52 pm
Location: Going down the Wednesbury Road
Has thanked: 378 times
Been thanked: 1417 times

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests