Happy 70th Birthday Sooty

Discussion about miscellaneous topics not covered by other forums

Happy 70th Birthday Sooty

Postby expressman33 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:59 pm

Sooty is 70 years old today :thumbup: :thumbup:

On July 19, 1948 he was bought from a novelty shop in Blackpool by Harry Corbett - an engineer and amateur magician.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6 ... w-corbett/

Thanked by: blythburghkevinchess1
expressman33
 
Posts: 8706
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:36 pm
Location: stockport
Has thanked: 2512 times
Been thanked: 10472 times

Re: Happy 70th Birthday Sooty

Postby kevinchess1 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:53 pm

Reminds me of that time I had a sweepstake
Sooty left the barbeque in tears
Politically incorrect since 69

Thanked by: blythburghexpressman33
kevinchess1
 
Posts: 21368
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:02 pm
Location: Miles away from the sea
Has thanked: 13852 times
Been thanked: 16866 times
Sharing: *

Re: Happy 70th Birthday Sooty

Postby Boro Boy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:46 pm


Thanked by: expressman33
Boro Boy
 
Posts: 2987
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 906 times
Been thanked: 1758 times

Re: Happy 70th Birthday Sooty

Postby TattyBear » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:19 pm

kevinchess1 wrote:Reminds me of that time I had a sweepstake
Sooty left the barbeque in tears


Was Sweep overly burnt or just a bit sooty?

Thanked by: RonFlorabudkevinchess1expressman33
TattyBear
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:09 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: Happy 70th Birthday Sooty

Postby expressman33 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:48 pm

TattyBear wrote:
kevinchess1 wrote:Reminds me of that time I had a sweepstake
Sooty left the barbeque in tears


Was Sweep overly burnt or just a bit sooty?

If he was overly burnt he'd Sue

Thanked by: RonFlorabudkevinchess1
expressman33
 
Posts: 8706
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:36 pm
Location: stockport
Has thanked: 2512 times
Been thanked: 10472 times

Re: Happy 70th Birthday Sooty

Postby TattyBear » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:34 pm

expressman33 wrote:
TattyBear wrote:
kevinchess1 wrote:Reminds me of that time I had a sweepstake
Sooty left the barbeque in tears


Was Sweep overly burnt or just a bit sooty?

If he was overly burnt he'd Sue


I'd sue if I'd had a hand stuck up my jacksy for as long as Sweep has.
TattyBear
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:09 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 200 times


Return to Other stuff

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest