Queries unanswered....

Spotted a problem on imutual? If it's not specific to your account, then post here and see if other members can help. Staff also monitor this forum and will reply as necessary
jonjobriggs

Re: Queries unanswered....

Post by jonjobriggs » Mon Dec 05 2022 12:24pm

Still not getting answers to my queries - about two outstanding claims, both now marked as pending. There's a reply from 2 months ago, stating that these will be honoured. But that was 2 months ago, with no replies to follow up queries since. And these are claims that began over a year ago. I don't like complaining but this is getting ridiculous!

pabenny

Post by pabenny » Mon Dec 05 2022 2:14pm

The site owner appears to have lost all interest/ability in running the business. People occasionally report successful resolution but your story appears to be the norm.

I hope you do receive your cashback. Just don't expect it anytime soon.
Thanked by: blythburgh

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Mon Dec 05 2022 3:49pm

jonjobriggs wrote:
Mon Dec 05 2022 12:24pm
Still not getting answers to my queries - about two outstanding claims, both now marked as pending. There's a reply from 2 months ago, stating that these will be honoured. But that was 2 months ago, with no replies to follow up queries since. And these are claims that began over a year ago. I don't like complaining but this is getting ridiculous!
I have reported this message so Richard should see it but after that who knows if anything will happen
Thanked by: planteria, rysz, jonjobriggs
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

pabenny

Post by pabenny » Tue Dec 06 2022 9:41am

blythburgh wrote:
Mon Dec 05 2022 3:49pm
I have reported this message so Richard should see it but after that who knows if anything will happen
Claims and other customer services queries seem to be ignored. Likewise posts on the forum and PMs, even threads such as this. Not sure why reported posts are going any different.

Chadwick

Post by Chadwick » Tue Dec 06 2022 10:38am

pabenny wrote:
Tue Dec 06 2022 9:41am
Claims and other customer services queries seem to be ignored. Likewise posts on the forum and PMs, even threads such as this. Not sure why reported posts are going any different.
Yet Richard does occasionally post on the share club forum. Most recently this Saturday:
viewtopic.php?p=273416#p273416

There's a logical possibility that the Report function on posts triggers some other notification to Richard and/or anyone else with admin access, and that might provoke a response. But the claim and query system is supposed to do that anyway, so unless Reports raise a different flag, I wouldn't expect a different response.

pabenny

Post by pabenny » Tue Dec 06 2022 2:03pm

Apart from automated posts, the only activity seems to be on the share club thread.

There was a brief flurry of activity at the start of November closing half a dozen longer threads - although that could also have been automated.

rayf

Post by rayf » Tue Dec 06 2022 6:12pm

well i'm still here but I can't find anything to get excited about :(