No more More

Topical debate, moral dilemmas and quirky questions. Join fellow shareholders in civilised discussions of issues of interest
blythburgh

Re: No more More

Post by blythburgh » Tue Jun 27 2023 9:28am

planteria wrote:
Fri Jun 23 2023 8:41pm
received your replacement card without it blyth?
yet to receive a new card, must chase it up
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Tue Jun 27 2023 9:29am

planteria wrote:
Mon Jun 26 2023 8:17pm
i always find Morrisons in-store staff, wherever i go, to be friendly and efficient.. but their loyalty scheme, and their customer service around it, have been consistently poor.
Yes, the instore staff can do their best but if the head office is not up to their standard they can only do so much
Thanked by: planteria
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Thu Feb 22 2024 6:14pm

I don't seem to be getting any personalised Morrisons coupons to activate anymore. They appear to be pivoting towards 'collector' cards now instead, which is a bit more like the Asda Rewards scheme.

I'm seeing a tab on the website/app for these cards, yet also another 'More Collectors' section with lots more of them (from which I can activate a limited number according to preference).
More Collectors are personalised product, category & basket spend offers which allow you to earn More Points when you shop & purchase qualifying products within the Collector. There is a combination of product/category Collectors & spend/frequency Collectors, all based on your 12 months transaction history. You will see 20 offers and will be able to activate up to 10 of these offers. The more you buy of the selected brands or categories throughout the Collector period, the more points you can earn.
The best 'collector' available to me right now is probably a 5000 bonus points for 2 visits offer, but does require a minimum £10 spend in Morrisons each time (unlike the Asda Rewards equivalent 'Super Shopper' card which requires 4 visits yet has no minimum spend and provides a better cashpot reward worth £9 for me this month). Obviously my initial inclination is to test whether or not buying a gift card qualifies...
Thanked by: blythburgh

planteria

Post by planteria » Fri Feb 23 2024 5:43pm

i continue to find their loyalty scheme to be poor. i seem to trigger a few bonuses here and there, but rarely by design.
i also use a Sainsbury's near our office building and 'rub for bonus points' two or three times/week, adding to a sizable portion of Nectar.

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Sat Mar 02 2024 7:45pm

Sarah wrote:
Thu Feb 22 2024 6:14pm
Obviously my initial inclination is to test whether or not buying a gift card qualifies...
Tested this yesterday but unsurprisingly buying a Morrisons gift card didn't count towards any 'collector' cards. It's possible that a different gift card like Amazon could be different, however I didn't also try that.

pabenny

Post by pabenny » Sun Mar 03 2024 8:50am

Thanks for trying on our behalf.

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Tue Mar 05 2024 11:11am

Spent £10 on groceries yesterday afternoon. This was recognised straight away for the main Easter 'collector' card, but only overnight for my 2 visits offer 'collector' card in the 'More Collectors' section. They have a note here which acknowledges the delay -- it seems a bit optimistic:
It may take up to 3 hours for your in store spend to update, and up to 4 days for online shops.

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Wed Apr 10 2024 11:27am

Sarah wrote:
Thu Feb 22 2024 6:14pm
The best 'collector' available to me right now is probably a 5000 bonus points for 2 visits offer, but does require a minimum £10 spend in Morrisons each time
I've now had this same offer for 3 months in a row. Can anyone confirm that we can qualify for 'collector' visits and redeem points for fivers in the same transaction? I haven't tried that, but presume it would be okay. Lately I'm only visiting Morrisons for these 'collector' offers and would like to start redeeming my points.

Reminder: If anyone else still has points from the relaunch (25th April 2023) they could expire soon!
Do my points expire?

More Points will expire 12 months after they have been earnt, if they have not yet been converted into £5 vouchers (Fivers).

If your Morrisons More card has not been swiped in store or used online for more than 52 weeks, all More Points will be removed from the account.
https://www.morrisons.com/help/morrison ... nts-expire
Thanked by: loz68

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Fri Apr 12 2024 12:19pm

I realised earlier this week I had passed the 5000pts and on the next visit did not get the voucher. Kept the receipts for Amazon thing so could check I had used key fob last visit. Only a few pts in the account on last receipt. Not been to Morrisons since but I expect to be told to contact head office. Just too much going on to do so yet. "Life, don't talk to me about life" to quote someone whose name I forget