Search found more than 1376 matches

Return

by pabenny
Sat Dec 09 2017 8:47am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 accounts and notice of AGM

It is. And it's a common problem suffered by small businesses. We and Richard have to decide whether we want IM to go forwards or backwards. As I voiced in a thread over the summer, IM is slowly dying: - although the site seems to be largely self-maintaining, it starting to look tired and lacks func...
by pabenny
Sat Dec 09 2017 12:46pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I still hold out hope that imutual can grow virally, with members willing to put in a little effort to publicise our mutual model I find it difficult to recommend IM when the cashback is less - often significantly less - than other sites. The mutual model is great when members see something in retu...
by pabenny
Sun Dec 10 2017 9:16am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It is so easy to criticise, the difficult thing is to make positive suggestions for growth. What positive suggestions can you provide that will benefit the website and are achievable...? I am well aware that Richard's focus has been on earning a living rather than running IM. I do not criticise Ric...
by pabenny
Fri Dec 22 2017 2:53pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

fitzsimons wrote:Question for the AGM: You say that revenues have decreased by 12% but don't say why. Are merchants paying less this year, are fewer member clicking through?
I think the answer is that some well-paying daily clicks ended during 2016/17 - but rely on Richard for the proper answer.
by pabenny
Sat Dec 23 2017 5:49pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

£4 off £40 at Argos - one time code, ends 31 Dec

AZZMZ2B91SCC

A till spit received from Sainsbury. From the code, it looks like one use only, so please post if you use it.
by pabenny
Sat Dec 30 2017 12:53pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

brittaniabuckle wrote:..
...credit payments with some kind of alt coin...
How about shares in the Company?
by pabenny
Fri Jan 19 2018 7:43am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nice idea... but - MBNA have sold their UK card operation, I think to Lloyds. Almost all affiliate cards (airlines, hotels, etc) have been closed to new applicants - A major driver behind this is a sharp reduction in interchange fees, which were a significant revenue earner for card companies and wh...
by pabenny
Mon Jan 22 2018 7:30am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shame - Little use trying to stimulate positive discussion to promote iMutual here, I do sympathise with your frustration. But Richard has made clear that he remains fully occupied with earning a living and is unlikely to be able to give much attention to developing IM until around mid-year. Meanti...
by pabenny
Fri Jan 26 2018 5:11pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MoneyFacts - imutual did it again!

imutual has won a "Commended" award in the Best Cashback Website category of the 2018 Consumer Moneyfacts Awards I don't want to rain on anyone's parade...but let's be honest about the meaning of this achievement. "Commended" is third place (behind "winner" and "highly commended"). Given the differ...
by pabenny
Sat Jan 27 2018 9:11am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MoneyFacts - imutual did it again!

There are some others in the game - but not at 100% Nectar - although not strictly cashback, the points can readily be spend at Sainsburys or Argos and so are nearly cash. Shame about the terrible reward rates Kidstart - your cashback can be transferred into a savings account for a child. They offer...