Search found more than 1367 matches

Return

by pabenny
Sat Dec 10 2016 3:28pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - November 2016

There must be some mistake as I seem to be on the winners list. That doesn't normally happen to me. Have the winners and losers lists got mixed up?
by pabenny
Sun Dec 11 2016 8:47am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - November 2016

In that case, Thank You to those who showed their appreciation.
by pabenny
Wed Dec 14 2016 5:35pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by pabenny
Tue Jan 03 2017 11:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Survey question

Well you could be living in a furnished let. Or it was given to you by someone else - eg inherited, cast off by family member, bought by ex. The question might seem a bit dumb, but having asked, they're (presumably) not going to ask about the purchase if you answered no. I've lost count of the surve...
by pabenny
Wed Jan 04 2017 8:16am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Parcel Hero: With great power comes great delivery!

From their T&C 16.9 In order to ascertain the extent of our liability, We shall require proof of the value and weight of the entire Consignment, proof or purchase of the item (if purchase proof cannot be provided, then another suitable proof e.g. a web link to a website selling the Item). The sale p...
by pabenny
Sun Jul 23 2017 3:56pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free £75 share in Tandem Bank?

For a company that made a £19,050 profit in 2016 (£3,762 in 2015) and with relatively little cash in the bank, I'm thinking 1p per share could actually be quite a generous offer. Isn't that profit earned without Richard drawing any salary? If the company had to pay for the work he does, the company...
by pabenny
Thu Aug 03 2017 10:52am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Feminine Lighter

Given the cost, the anti social nature etc, I am surprised anyone wants to smoke nowadays. But some people seem intent to go to an early grave. I guess they have the right to choose that path if they so wish. As do people who want to encourage them buying gifts to facilitate the practice. Yes, smok...
by pabenny
Fri Sep 08 2017 8:16am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Share club valuation @ 4 Sep 2017

Even stripping out Carillion, you're sitting on a loss.

In comparison, the FTSE100 index is up about 5% over the last 12 months; the all-share index is up by a similar amount.
by pabenny
Fri Dec 08 2017 4:54pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 accounts and notice of AGM

I do hope that some achievable targets for future development can be laid down at the AGM. I hope so too - but I doubt it. The site doesn't generate enough income to pay Richard to do any site or business development - but if IM doesn't generate more income, it will never be able to afford to pay R...
by pabenny
Thu Dec 07 2017 5:05pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 accounts and notice of AGM

Hmmm Income £150,000, down 12%. Loss of £3500, or about 2.5% of income (year ending June 2017) Topcashback - income £70 million, up 20%. Profit of £5.5 million (year ending Dec 2016) IM is a minnow but is clearly being eclipsed by TCB and Q, Sure, the losses in 2017 will reverse with the benefit of ...