by Sarah
Tue Nov 01 2022 9:33pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Checkout Smart / Shopmium deals

pabenny wrote:
Wed Oct 26 2022 10:35am
Try Me Free at Sainsburys
The Flavourists - range of 3 plant-based meal kits £4.75 each. Find in the chilled meat-free section.
Need receipt and pack photo to claim. See www.loveflavourists.co.uk
10p :lol:

Sadly no profit to dislike it though! :(
by Richard Frost
Wed Nov 02 2022 11:48pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Queries unanswered....

There is no one in management to have a power struggle with, unless Richard is having a struggle with himself. There are enough conspiracy theories in the wider world. No need to introduce them here.
by macliam
Wed Nov 02 2022 10:45pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

parchedpeas wrote:
Wed Nov 02 2022 10:21pm
My theory is that imutual is currently caught in the middle of some sort of power struggle
based on what, exactly? :eh:
by Richard Frost
Thu Nov 03 2022 1:24pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fair play to all the responses. I did say it was only a theory. There's no reason why a simple two paragraph statement could be made to reassure us, though, is there? Many here are considering no longer spending through the site because of the uncertainty. Why let that fester? No reason at all, but...
by loz68
Fri Nov 04 2022 11:05am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Negativity works both ways in the spoken word and actions.
by Chadwick
Tue Nov 22 2022 7:41pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Postage stamps without barcodes will be unusable from 31st July

Does anyone know what the barcodes actually do? Does it record that particular stamp as having been used? According to Royal Mail, the barcodes will ensure that the stamps in question can be uniquely identified https://www.allaboutstamps.co.uk/news/barcodes-trialled-on-stamps/ I'd say the answer to...
by macliam
Thu Dec 01 2022 12:59pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where are you from?

Unfortunately we don't appear to have a recording or transcript of the actual conversation. It seems all to be based on the account from the complainant. I believe it was overheard by at least one other person who has vouched for its accuracy. I have some sympathy for the lafy and accept the fact t...
by Sarah
Tue Dec 06 2022 8:30pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Checkout Smart / Shopmium deals

Yep, address theflavourists@promotionhandling.com bounces back, as you say. The FAQs now specify the maximum refund value is £3.00, while the T&Cs still have the original values. I received an e-mail from them on 7 November that said the refund would be processed within 28 days, but nothing further ...
by Sarah
Wed Dec 07 2022 10:23am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: re Tesco vouchers

I installed the Tesco groceries app only last week. On the app store page it mentions instore shopping (as well as online shopping) so I hoped it would work as an alternative to the Scan As You Shop handsets, in the same way that the Sainsbury's SmartShop app does. Surprisingly, it doesn't... I coul...
by planteria
Thu Dec 08 2022 2:38pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: no Kelkoo shopping windows

I've certainly noted that you're here less often. A quick count suggests there are now fewer than 10 regular posters. which is sad to see pab. acknowledging the discussion above, i would concur. we wish Richard the best, but a very simple update, bearing in mind that a lot of us have invested many ...