Search found 710 matches

Return

by Bruce
Sun Jul 23 2017 9:10am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free £75 share in Tandem Bank?

Personally to say the shares in imutual "have no known value" is an exaggeration I think. Reality tells me they are worth zero. Would you be willing to transfer yours back to the company for 1p? ;) At a rate of 1p per share - no. At a rate of 10p per share - yes. Based on 8,936,947 shares being iss...
by blythburgh
Thu Aug 03 2017 10:36am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Feminine Lighter

You obviously love the lady and want to show your love so why not a piece of jewellery for her? Or her favourite very expensive perfume. A spa day if she enjoys that sort of thing but if not sure do check she would feel comfortable with that sort of thing. So many ways you can give this lovely lady ...
by kevinchess1
Tue Aug 01 2017 6:20pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well, If this amazing lady' means that much to you then do everything you can to stop her smoking! failing that, I'm surprised you cant find an independent jeweler to help out That what I did when I commissioned an entity ring for IDSIS If it was me I taKE A look at Zippos website, they have some V ...
by expressman33
Thu Aug 03 2017 10:26am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

gold plated nicotine patches
by BeautifulSunshine
Thu Aug 03 2017 12:44pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You obviously love the lady and want to show your love so why not a piece of jewellery for her? Or her favourite very expensive perfume. A spa day if she enjoys that sort of thing but if not sure do check she would feel comfortable with that sort of thing. So many ways you can give this lovely lady...
by kevinchess1
Thu Sep 07 2017 8:43pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Share club valuation @ 4 Sep 2017

Well, If you had £1000 this time lat year and now had only £880 I can think of many words you used to describe it but 'Exciting' would not be one of them I just feel, before we go throwing more money down the drain, we should have a plan, including, but not limited to Setting Stops Deciding what we ...
by macliam
Sun Oct 29 2017 10:31am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sexual harrassment

We seem to be in a new Savilesque claimstorm at the moment and whilst I have no doubt that men in power abuse their position (and have always done so), I am concerned at some of the attitudes expressed. I am no friend of Michael Gove, but the fact he was made to grovel for making an aside about Wein...