Search found 710 matches

Return

by Sarah
Fri Apr 29 2022 10:32am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tesco Clubcard Pay+

Just received an e-mail from Tesco Bank Credit Card with an offer to receive a £25 gift card for joining Tesco Clubcard Pay+ by 12 May 2022. This offer doesn't appear on their website and the link they provided is unique/personalised, so I won't post it here, but hopefully anyone else interested in ...
by Richard Frost
Sat Apr 30 2022 5:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Electricity and Gas prices

But there are now no local "network operators" - just energy retailers. Sorry but that is not the case. There are three levels 1) National Grid who transmit power around the country 2) In Great Britain there are eight distribution regions operated by six companies: These take the power from Nationa...
by Richard Frost
Sat Apr 30 2022 6:32pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Electricity and Gas prices

There is still no reason why the cost of provision of the same product to different areas of the UK should be different..... unless you also accept that a car should cost more the farther you are from the factory or a loaf of bread should have it's price depend on your proximity to the bakery. The ...
by leeds
Fri May 06 2022 8:20pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: no Kelkoo shopping windows

pabenny wrote:
Thu May 05 2022 1:22pm
richard@imutual wrote:
Wed Mar 02 2022 8:22am
No. It may not be resolved until next week as I'm getting no response from Kelkoo
"next week" was early March. Was there any response at all from Kelkoo? Is anything being done to get some daily clicks?
Ditto
by Richard Frost
Mon Jun 13 2022 3:12pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Minimum payout

I have asked for several merchants widely available elsewhere, but always told "Sorry we can't get them". Given up now. Its a very slow but certain death from a terminal illness.
by jaytee
Wed Jul 13 2022 3:02am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Queries not being looked at?

Since imutual increased their cashout rate to £5.00, I have been stuck on £4.92. Nothing is tracking, including ebay where you can't make a claim. I have 2 claims outstanding, one past imutual's 'Resolution Date' and no response to my query. I am starting to feel a little twitchy about this site. Ar...
by Sarah
Sat Jul 16 2022 10:00am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Checkout Smart / Shopmium deals

Lurpak 225g butter box now £1.25 cashback ("half price") for 2 days on CheckoutSmart & Quidco ClickSnap; valid for most major supermarkets excluding Tesco.

by Richard Frost
Sat Jul 16 2022 8:30pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Queries not being looked at?

None of that excuses queries not being looked at for more 2 months. Given how few transactions there are, there can't be many queries. I quite agree It is a far from satisfactory situation. But not much that anyone can do about it unfortunately. Are there any suggestions that us mere members are ab...