Search found 710 matches

Return

by Mel
Thu Dec 07 2017 9:30am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 accounts and notice of AGM

REVIEW OF BUSINESS ... We will continue to support, encourage and reward members who help to generate positive publicity for imutual, and are always open to ideas and initiatives that our members might like to suggest. +1 Don't delude yourself. Your conduct and attitude does NOT generate any positi...
by kevinchess1
Thu Dec 07 2017 8:07am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Really sorry to go off topic
But didn't we have a vote on 'Excessive signatures?'
by an6ypan6y
Thu Dec 07 2017 4:02pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It isn't good to see income and profit down when we should expect to see modest increases. I know that we can see the number of new members per month, but the statistic which would prove more useful would be to know the number of active members by month ie: are we suffering from poor member retentio...
by Boro Boy
Fri Dec 08 2017 1:00pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Everything seems to be untargeted and on a suck it and see basis; along with the fall in income is a fall in the take-up of new members - "We attracted a further 1,295 members to the website during the year (2016 accounts)" and 571 in the present accounts. As asked recently by another member; it wou...
by Richard Frost
Sun Dec 10 2017 9:17am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A V simple idea to produce some more income would be to put a line on the redemption page to encourage posters to donate some of their cashback to imutal Even if it was just the odd coppers it would help Upon further reflection I would not be in favour of this. Richard already takes a compulsory do...
by richard@imutual
Thu Feb 08 2018 4:12pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: iMutual Shares

I think it best we end the thread at this point.
by expressman33
Mon Mar 05 2018 10:48pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by kevinchess1
Sat Apr 07 2018 12:54am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: From the thread of the same name:

I voted No view
Not because I have no view because I do
But because it’s the closest to my opinion which is I was not there so cannot judge
by Sarah
Sat Apr 07 2018 9:41am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: From the thread of the same name:

Praised or hounded - is that everyone's fate in your world? Did you get lost on the way to The Daily Mail website?