Search found 710 matches

Return

by Luke_PieStalker
Fri Dec 23 2022 11:21am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Christmas cheer

Old Kev has crossed my mind recently as well. He epitomised the community on here and especially so at Christmas. His generosity was selfless and genuine. I don't frequent the site much now as there are little earning opportunities but heres wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. To the old crew & the ...
by macliam
Thu Dec 22 2022 10:00am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Christmas cheer

I wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a better New Year for 2023. :thumbup: https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/31746051?profile=RESIZE_710x&height=600 The above is an old saying which translates as "May we all be alive at this time again", which in our case means the forums still ex...
by blythburgh
Fri Dec 23 2022 7:32am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Christmas cheer

I have been thinking a lot of Kev in the last couple of weeks. His Christmas give away was always amazing but I preferred the monthly quiz. But it is not the give aways that make me want to weep that he is not here. It is losing someone who was a sort of online friend and one of the loveliest people...
by Sarah
Tue Jan 24 2023 11:13am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: This governments shenanigans

Richard Frost wrote:
Tue Jan 24 2023 9:56am
So why did Sunak get a fine and not Blair? Was it compulsory then?
I'm no expert... however from a brief search, it looks like seat belt wearing for back seat adult passengers has been compulsory since 1991, but FPNs might only have been introduced in 2021?
by parchedpeas
Wed Jan 25 2023 12:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Santander Edge and £200 Switch

If you are able, open the Santander Edge account as a joint account, and you'll both get access to the attached instant access savings account (4% up to £4k) but for a single monthly fee (£3).
by macliam
Thu Jan 26 2023 12:11am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TopCashback Sweet Treats Jan 2023

Day 2
Holland and Barrett - https://www.topcashback.co.uk/holland-and-barrett/

Got me a second fried egg for a 20p payout.

I'll try not to let it change my way of life.......... ;)
by Sarah
Wed Jan 25 2023 1:05pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TopCashback Sweet Treats Jan 2023

It says this is just a 3 day teaser... :!:
The entry period for the competition will open on 25/01/2023 09:30 and will close at midnight on 27/01/2023.
Day 1
Hotels.com
https://www.topcashback.co.uk/hotelscom/
by Richard Frost
Sat Jan 28 2023 1:25pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: tracking

9,925,757 today so it would appear that there are some transactions tracking. Of course there may still be some that are not
by Sarah
Tue Jan 31 2023 10:55am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Postage stamps without barcodes will be unusable from 31st July

Finally sent off my bulk stamp swap last week. I think there's still no end date for the swap out scheme itself, but nevertheless decided to be cautious and get all my swaps to them by the end of this month anyway. I have read on numerous occasions you cannot get proof of posting for this but that s...
by vic30
Sat Feb 04 2023 2:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: tracking

well, I am not doing anything till there is a convincing sign of life,