Search found 171 matches

Return

by Richard Frost
Wed Jan 19 2022 4:34pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Minimum payout

This is the only cashback site that I use where the minimum payout is now set to over £1. Top Cashback, Quidco, My Money pocket Froggybank & Rpoints all allow you to withdraw at a £1 on My Money Pocket there is no minimum set. I do agree though that there are many sites where the minimum is a lot mo...
by rayf
Thu Mar 24 2022 10:41am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Checkout Smart / Shopmium deals

New on Checkout Smart today: 2 x Batchelors cup a soup FREE at Tesco or Morrisons 2 x Saxa salt sprays FREE at Sainsbury's or Waitrose (also on Quidco Clicksnap) No Sainsburys here or where we visit. And we want the Saxa salt and vinegar sprays for the popcorn we make. Far easier than trying to coa...
by rayf
Sat Mar 26 2022 9:47pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Checkout Smart / Shopmium deals

Sarah wrote:
Thu Mar 24 2022 6:07am
I'm seeing 3 x Love Corn 115g for FREE at Tesco on Green Jinn this morning.
Has anyone found these at Tesco? Visited more than ten branches of Tesco over past couple of weeks. Not stocked in any of them even though Greenjinn says they are. Some of them do have the smaller packs :(
by rayf
Thu Jun 16 2022 12:07am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Deportation to Rwanda

well - just to be controversial - I am in favour of the idea. I don't see any other realisic option unless France and the rest of the EU play their part. Strangely, I think before we left the EU, it would have made sense for these so-called refugees to claim asylum in France or anywhere else in Euro...
by rayf
Tue Jun 21 2022 11:33am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: This governments shenanigans

What more do people want? Millions of jobs have been paid/saved for the best part of two years and now they want an immediate pay rise. I agree that a pay rise would always be welcome but if everyone gets a pay rise, inflation will increase even more. This makes it harder for pensioners and others o...
by rayf
Fri Jul 01 2022 11:22am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cost of living crisis, strikes... class war?

Well nothing really surprising, It seems to be consistent that since Brexit and under this government the UK has been worse of Than most other major countries. UK productivity was 16% below the average of the rest of the G7 countries, the largest since at least 1995 (when the ONS data series began)...
by rayf
Sat Aug 05 2023 5:31pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tesco Clubcard Vouchers Expiry

"Tesco Bank customers who use their credit card as a Clubcard receive fewer points now than before June 14th, however we can still receive twice as many fuel points for using a Tesco Bank credit card as a Clubcard compared to using a standard Clubcard." what's the difference between a credit card us...
by Sarah
Sat Aug 05 2023 5:51pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If your credit card is not a Tesco Bank credit card it won’t work as a Clubcard.
by rayf
Sat Aug 05 2023 8:07pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sarah wrote:
Sat Aug 05 2023 5:51pm
If your credit card is not a Tesco Bank credit card it won’t work as a Clubcard.
exactly - that's my point
by rayf
Mon Oct 09 2023 12:34pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FREE bag of Percy Pig or Colin Caterpillar sweets from M&S Sparks

Beachboy wrote:
Mon Oct 09 2023 12:07pm
Has never appeared on mine either.
its not on mine either - you have to open the app, go to sparks and then scan the QR code on the previous page (page 1) of this topic- click the link - select M&S - and then wait 30 seconds for it to appear in your offers