Search found 10 matches

Return

by peaches40
Tue Apr 10 2012 12:59am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New claims "appeals" process

I have been watching this thread with interest and just thought I'd express my two pennies worth ;) It is my belief that the whole idea of a "mutual" or "co-operative"is operated on the basis of one member, one vote system. States here in "vision" that "we aim to create the UK's largest "consumer co...
by cccashbacklover
Tue Apr 10 2012 11:08am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have been watching this thread with interest and just thought I'd express my two pennies worth ;) It is my belief that the whole idea of a "mutual" or "co-operative"is operated on the basis of one member, one vote system. States here in "vision" that "we aim to create the UK's largest "consumer c...
by cccashbacklover
Tue Apr 10 2012 12:58pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[ Well, in my experience, 'dodgy' members don't post much on forums. The mere fact that they have opted to use the appeals process will, I believe, be a pretty good sign of their trustworthiness. :) When money is involved I am sure they would post on a forum ( Most Cashback site users on all sites ...
by cccashbacklover
Tue Apr 10 2012 2:29pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[My thoughts on this issue (please feel free to comment) Voting rights could be on a tiered system based on the same way banks/building societies pay interest e.g. 1-999 = x votes 1000-1999 = 2x votes 2000-2999 = 3x votes etc this rewards loyalty but also takes away the monopoly power if the top 2 ...
by cccashbacklover
Wed Apr 11 2012 12:16pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This isnt unique to me as vast majority of I-Mutual members are only interested in daily clicks and no spend offers :P In which case, why would they be interested in this claims appeal process? :? Absolutely correct :clap: -vast majority of I-Mutual members wont be or the weekly email digest bar th...