Search found more than 3967 matches

Return

by blythburgh
Wed Oct 10 2012 11:10am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Exclusive £10 Waitrose cashback

Even at Waitrose prices I would struggle to spend £75 a week and the bank balance would certainly suffer. Our main account is a joint one and I am annoyed when I check the monthly statement if the amount spent is bigger than the amount arrived. I know we save a regular amount each week (Direct Debit...
by blythburgh
Thu Oct 25 2012 7:13am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Would you like a Coupon Forum?

I voted yes because they are so useful for saving money but they are not always a freebie.
by blythburgh
Thu Jan 03 2013 7:31pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - December 2012

I am happy for one person one vote. But I must insist that you take Bank Holiday's off Richard.
by blythburgh
Fri Jan 11 2013 11:35am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

blythburgh

Live in Britain's most easterly point. Age 21 this year, last year and next year :lol: Retired and disabled. Sort of support 2 footie clubs: Aldershot cos I was brought up in Hawley, Sandhurst and Fleet so my nearest club as a child and Norwich City cos my husband supports them. Moved to Suffolk age...
by blythburgh
Fri Jan 11 2013 10:47am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New awards for Post-of-the-month

I agree that we should be nice too each other. Discuss but do not argue should be the watchword. And please could everyone remember that my opinion is the correct one even when I am wrong. :lol:
by blythburgh
Tue Jan 15 2013 11:28am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: blythburgh

Forgot to say how I got here: I was an RPoints member and so added it to my "portfolio" when I heard about it starting. More interesting is how I came to be an RPoints member. I was a member of a now defunct forum called PointsVine which had the aims of helping people find earning ops and helping me...
by blythburgh
Mon Jan 14 2013 8:19am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Denant

Lives in West Norfolk. So does things differently as do all in East Anglia (that is Norfolk and Suffolk and not to be confused with the Anglia TV region or Eastern England). And the accent should not be confused with the sort of West Country ones that actors adopt if they are playing a Norfolk chara...
by blythburgh
Tue Jan 15 2013 10:57am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Princess Raich

Anyone who is half way decent with photoshop can do that. A professional photographer is best because they can suggest shots and angles the amateur does not think of. But have a list of what you want and then shop around. Do not be browbeaten into having what they want rather than what you want. If ...
by blythburgh
Tue Jan 22 2013 7:18pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Snow

Yeehah at 6:45 a.m. the temp outside was 37 degrees F according to the weather station. Snow was mushy and we went westwards to Beccles. Only visited Tesco's but it was great to be able to go further than the mile or so to the local Asda. Haven't been out of Lowestoft since the week before Christmas...
by blythburgh
Tue Jan 29 2013 11:24am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Princess Raich

When I drive downtown I pass a wedding dress shop. That is now empty and I wondered if they had moved. So I remembered today to check the internet. Gives same address and a whole list of things all brides need to know. A really helpful list of what to do and how far in advance to do it. If you are i...