Search found more than 3965 matches

Return

by blythburgh
Mon Dec 20 2010 11:49am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily click payment issues

Shelly turned up on one of the forums of the 2 cb sites they actually own (only one you notice) and said she had been away for personal reaons for the last 2 weeks. But if they bothered to tell the forum mod was going on we would have been slightly happier members. I still think they will pay up but...
by blythburgh
Wed Jan 05 2011 7:16am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - December 2010

Well we are still very early in the month and there is a poll with a clear majority of those who found it and bothered to vote. I congratulate Kev for his wins which are way overdue. But I do agree it should be one prize per person. Maybe we could have the list of top voted posts and if it is Sir Ke...
by blythburgh
Fri Jan 21 2011 12:51pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Autonational Rescue: Breakdown service

Been with them in the past. Brilliant and they use local garages so although I did not have the right level he still took me back to my usual garage as it was not far off his route home.
by blythburgh
Fri Jan 28 2011 12:13pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: (Poll) Daily clics

The more the merrier but only ones Richard thinks will pay. But remember it is clicker beware . Site x does not pay, get :twisted: scream and shout at the monitor. Even come on here and give your (polite please) opinion of site x. But only do this once and then get over it and be grateful for the fr...
by blythburgh
Fri Mar 11 2011 8:14am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Prezzy Box exclusive 20% cashback

Enough of this W/C stuff, Kev. Keep this site clean and no toilet humour please.
by blythburgh
Mon Mar 14 2011 7:34am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

Why??? Do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting dead? Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough money? Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? Why ...
by blythburgh
Tue May 03 2011 11:32am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - April 2011

Congrats to the winners especially Constantine. I do not necessarily agree with the comments but they were well argued and in a polite and adult way.
by blythburgh
Tue Aug 02 2011 11:01am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - July 2011

Thanks to everyone, I am shocked to have won to be honest. Still think there are better posts than mine.
by blythburgh
Thu Sep 01 2011 7:34pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - August 2011

I consider it grossly unfair that Kev won for the quiz. How can I now post (in his absence) that he has again lost out to others. :lol: