Search found more than 3971 matches

Return

by blythburgh
Tue Mar 19 2013 10:57am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New imutual site design

i hate the dailies design. Bring back the old page pdq, it was easy to do and not it is taking me longer. yeuk.
by blythburgh
Sat Mar 23 2013 12:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Snow

Our bins are in a safe place but they had to be out on the street yesterday. Despite the high winds I did not see any blowing, perhaps our wheelie bins even when empty are heavy enough to stay upright. It is horrid out there, flurries of tiny bits of snow. I went to the hairdressers and then to the ...
by blythburgh
Sun Apr 21 2013 2:41pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New member

Welcome, Eleanor. We are a friendly bunch so do not be afraid to ask questions, we all remember being newbies.
by blythburgh
Tue Apr 30 2013 10:39am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New: the mutual dividend

It is shrink wrapped????????????

Surely nobody wants it then, well nobody who has tried to remove shrink wrap from anything without damaging it. :lol:
by blythburgh
Fri May 03 2013 7:24am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New: the mutual dividend

A sensible thread with lots of well thought out posts. And then idiots like me and Luke arrive and wreck it. Normal for imutual forum to be honest. :lol:
by blythburgh
Sat May 11 2013 4:38pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New to cashback

hi Chris and well come Mel will be along in a ninute to correct your spelin I would be along to correct the bad grammar but people who live in glass houses should not throw stones and I cannot be 100% sure that I have never made grammatical error. Welcome to the forum and site, Chris, anything you ...
by blythburgh
Sat May 18 2013 9:21am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Quidco profits and the £9m question

The more people we get to join the bigger imutual gets and the more money there will be to reward members who are actively supporting the site via purchases. I do tell a lot of strangers on the phone and in shops etc so maybe I do get people to join even though they are not my direct refs. One day I...
by blythburgh
Mon May 27 2013 10:16am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: kevinchess1

I went to Italy in '94 and we flew into Florence airport. And we climbed down the aircraft steps and walked across the tarmac to the reception area. It felt like we were in a 1940's film. :lol: If you go to that area do make time to visit the city of Lucca. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucca We had ...
by blythburgh
Fri May 31 2013 5:32am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: hello

You are a wise 18 year old as you are using cashback sites. I think in time the shares will be worth having but not for a number of years. The profit is currently being shared amongst members in the form of 100% plus cashback on some things. You might find you can get more cashback here than at some...
by blythburgh
Sun Jun 02 2013 11:30am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: hello

You can get free cashback cards of a sort. Tesco gives clubcard points, Natwest gives points that you exchange for vouchers, LloydsTSB gives Avios points, Asda gives cash but only at Asda (cheapskakes) lol Halifax would be good as I think they still run the scheme where you get a fiver a month added...