Search found more than 3971 matches

Return

by blythburgh
Mon Feb 04 2013 11:56am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - January 2013

i think you are a worthy winner and really should consider changing your name, Bad
by blythburgh
Mon Feb 04 2013 6:49pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dream on

Welcome Dream On. So you studied in lovely Hampshire and now live in Kent. Ummm

I guess the person goes with the job though. Hope after all your hard work at Uni the job is what you wanted and it pays well.
by blythburgh
Wed Feb 06 2013 7:12am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gay marriage What's your thoughts?

If marriage is only about procreation then you should have a law banning people like me marrying. An early hysterectomy before I met 'im indoors meant that the Vicar had to cut a bit out of the marriage ceremony as there was no chance of children. With no ovaries or womb it was completely impoosible...
by blythburgh
Sat Feb 16 2013 8:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Princess Raich

Yes. :D just trying to make sure our little Princess has the best wedding possible ;) :lol:
by blythburgh
Sun Feb 17 2013 5:40pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I told Luke you were having various types of pies for the food so he will definitely be there. :lol:
by blythburgh
Sun Feb 17 2013 3:26pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sounds nice, our friend who made her own dress had the reception in the village hall. The older guests were dancing and the younger ones were yapping in the small room adjoining the main one during the dancing. And by older I mean the 40 to 80+ age. Yes, the bride's Grandma might have passed 80 but ...
by blythburgh
Thu Feb 21 2013 12:22pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: £31 cashback + 300 shares @ MoneyVista

I and many other imutual members have been paid by them. :thumbup:
by blythburgh
Fri Feb 22 2013 11:50am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wayne

You are an Imutualer whcih means you are 21 years of age, exceptionally good looking and intelligent. Welcome to the forum, Wayne. Always nice to see a new poster. Do not forget the quiz Kev runs, 1st March or the next day will be the next one. Answer as many questions as you can but only 1 correct ...
by blythburgh
Sat Feb 23 2013 9:40am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Introduce yourself!

Hello and welcome. You will save money thanks especially to badtothebone and some others who find freebies. Then there are the money off posts where members have found a bargain and posted about it. The best bit of these is the link takes you to the cashback link so you save money and get cashback. ...
by blythburgh
Sun Mar 03 2013 10:29pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hello

a quick hello from the site (pork) burger with a proper hello to follow tomorrow