Search found 298 matches

Return

by superman
Wed Sep 07 2011 12:40pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 50p tax just spin from ultra rich

i get the feeling they are using their power+influence+money+contacts to get a result in their favour.
by superman
Tue Oct 18 2011 9:21pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kelkoo rewards doubled

Mel wrote:Miracles do happen. It has just tracked. :thumbup:
ask and ye shall receive :lol:
by superman
Tue Aug 02 2011 1:59pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ebuyer back with record cashback at imutual

kevinchess1 wrote:tcb now offerin 10% :(
well done kev. keeping rich on his feet! :D
by superman
Sat Nov 12 2011 5:49pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: imutual PLC 2011 results and AGM details

Is there an estimate of what these shares may be worth, e.g. net asset value per share? Presumably not very much as 100% of cashback is paid to members? I have suggested that a 50% site gets run in parallel to the 100% site as I believe that many members would also do certain offers at 100% and 50%...
by superman
Wed Jan 04 2012 9:30pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claims performance as at 4 Jan 2012

its is essential to be seen as reliable.
by superman
Thu Mar 22 2012 11:20pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Weekly digest - your feedback wanted!

Nothing personal and don' take this the wrong way. I have just live tested the email it is just a bunch of links. It needs more life to it IMO.
by superman
Thu Apr 05 2012 11:32pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New claims "appeals" process

Too time consuming in my opinion and open to abuse by the voting system for and against, based on perceived popularity, or not, of the member. I for one (and I speak for both of me!) would accept that some transactions will not pay up, such as the Shopzilla, here 4 days then vanished completely, an...
by superman
Sat Apr 07 2012 12:23am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New claims "appeals" process

[Yes of course he does But for it too be completly above board he would hav to let every claim go to appeal, even ones he is convinced are fraudulent. Of course people are gonna vote based on their perception of the person whose making the claim, as they do in elections all the time. I'm against an...