Search found 269 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Mon Jul 21 2014 3:43pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: We want option of who to will our shares to in "My Account"...

Surely, this would have to be written in to your will and not administered by a tick-box on a web site,. With my works pension I did not put this in my will, I filled in a form for beneficiaries , an6ypan6y is correct. This seems an unnecessary and complicated diversion to impose on imutual. Inheri...
by BeautifulSunshine
Mon Jul 21 2014 2:01pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks SuperMan. Saving iMutual members future must be your side job. Just to add, voting yes would safeguard our future. Just as we changed the company rules to allow our shares to be willed and not eaten up by the company, thereby safeguarding our future. I'm yes 1000000000000000000000000000000000...
by Richard Frost
Mon Jul 21 2014 4:56pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Surely, this would have to be written in to your will and not administered by a tick-box on a web site,. With my works pension I did not put this in my will, I filled in a form for beneficiaries , an6ypan6y is correct. This seems an unnecessary and complicated diversion to impose on imutual. Inheri...
by blythburgh
Sun Aug 24 2014 8:02am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Squire wrote: 40 out of thousands does not make a Quorum and as far as I am concerned IF these polls are not taken as indicators of feeling, but a CONTRACT then they should be banned from appearing on this site at all. And I agree with him. If a few members can vote on something on the forum and the...
by BeautifulSunshine
Sun Aug 24 2014 11:57am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

roger wrote:let this thread please end!
Is that why mods have manually removed it from appearing on the homepage?
by RonFlorabud
Sun Aug 24 2014 5:39pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Phew, Richard must be relieved, looks like there's a great deal of support to not implement the facility...
by magnificent7
Sun Aug 24 2014 9:02pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Torus wrote:I might well be wrong, but I don't think this forum "Questions and feedback" appears on the front page ever.
Right your wrong.
by BeautifulSunshine
Sun Aug 24 2014 11:56am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Once implemented the naysayers will make use of the facility.
by richard@imutual
Tue Aug 26 2014 2:37pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I assume you're referring to the "Latest forum discussions" section. This is automated, based on the date of the latest post. No topics have been manually excluded from or restored to this list