Search found more than 4099 matches

Return

by Richard Frost
Sun Jan 02 2011 2:20pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - December 2010

I believe there should be a limit of one prize per person per month - simply to encourage many people to post on the forums. If one person (no names mentioned) wins all three prizes every month, then others might stop posting quality posts. I am inclined to agree with this otherwise it becomes pred...
by Richard Frost
Thu Nov 03 2011 11:16am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BBC Magazines: Magazines for life

kevinchess1 wrote:You can't actually get any magazines from the link provided
Just end up on 'Page not found' error
There is a link that says

"Click here to subscribe to BBC Magazines" Works ok here and added to statement almost instantly £1.00 for 4 issues of the Radio Times. :)
by Richard Frost
Wed Nov 09 2011 3:40pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Badoo: Social Network for meeting people locally.

kevinchess1 wrote:Not tracked for me :(
I think they probably decided you had enough local friends already and did not need any more :thumbup:
by Richard Frost
Fri Nov 11 2011 2:10pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: imutual PLC 2011 results and AGM details

I think it needs to be acknowledged that the effort and faith (never mind the money) that Mr & Mrs Yendall have put into this business is imense. I for one am very grateful for the support they are giving. At the very least they deserve a round of applause :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :...
by Richard Frost
Fri Dec 02 2011 2:31pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claim your xmas 'tweet' - 50 free shares

underdog wrote:i'd love to tweet but don't use twitter/facebook. sorry everyone.
I am glad I do not have a chirruping bird account and certainly am not sorry. I fail to see the point in either this or facebook.
by Richard Frost
Tue Dec 06 2011 1:28pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claim your xmas 'tweet' - 50 free shares

I actually attempted to join Twitter last night, Fell at the first hurdle though. I could not understand the point of it all.
by Richard Frost
Fri Dec 23 2011 9:25am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Google+1 button

I have done the sensible thing and switched it off. There is no way I want to see all the posts from kevinchess1 when I am out of imutual. It is bad enough seeing them here. :evil:
by Richard Frost
Sat Dec 31 2011 7:00pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy new year to all @ imutual

Happy new year to all and everyone!
by Richard Frost
Tue Jan 24 2012 2:45pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Proposed change to "shares for posting"

This seems to me to be fair. Unlike Richard I do think there was an element of posting for shares and never mind the quality. This I think will encourage better posts. Although the overall number may go down. I think that will be acceptable if the quality increases.