Search found more than 4101 matches

Return

by Richard Frost
Thu Jan 26 2012 2:25pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: UK Research Opinion Poll - Boots Gift Cards: Complete su

Loads ok here. Be interesting to see if it tracks.
by Richard Frost
Wed Jan 25 2012 12:09pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Become a Sharing Star

I really do not want to appear to be negative but this all appears very gimmicky. It would be nice to come up with something that encouraged existing members who do not use the forum to start using it. It still feels like the forum is a very select club there are 2903 members today and as at today's...
by Richard Frost
Wed Apr 04 2012 11:49am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New claims "appeals" process

It seems to me to be a very open and honest way of dealing with the process and an extension of the mutual process. I have no issues with it.
by Richard Frost
Fri Apr 06 2012 7:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Would encourage mutiple/fradulent claims Why would it :?: - I-Mutual/Richard Yendall would be aware of both the identity of the Ids and transaction/claim history of the Ids ;) My thoughts entirely, how could it encourage multiple/fraudulent claims. However the member concerned is supposed to be abl...
by Richard Frost
Mon Apr 09 2012 5:54pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have to say as someone who has put in several claims. I have no problems with the way the site runs at the moment. I do accept that sometimes I will lose. What Richard is proposing gives the member an additional form of redress if he/she feels aggrieved. That has to be a good thing. I am not prepa...
by Richard Frost
Mon Apr 09 2012 6:30pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Drahcir wrote: cashbacklover wrote: Drahcir wrote: I would also add that it is unlikely I personally would take a claim to appeal in this way. Unless maybe if it was for a big claim. Even then I would probably think twice before going ahead. Woud you appeal against a rejection if it was done same wa...
by Richard Frost
Mon Apr 09 2012 6:54pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well, yes, members always have the option of contacting us in private using the query system. But unless they provide some further information that wasn't part of the original claim (like, my brother's a top lawyer and I'll sue :shock: ) then I'm not sure on what basis we'd change our decision :? A...
by Richard Frost
Tue Apr 10 2012 2:27pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have been watching this thread with interest and just thought I'd express my two pennies worth ;) It is my belief that the whole idea of a "mutual" or "co-operative"is operated on the basis of one member, one vote system. ;) We are a Mutual company With Share holders We are all encourage to earn ...
by Richard Frost
Mon Apr 16 2012 2:58pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: quidco results to 31/7/2011

I'm guessin a lot of their profits are from their £5 'Admin?' charge Maybe CBL can answer how People can pay £5 a year when other sites don't have any charges :?: Perhaps the belief that most cashbac users are after 'Maximun Cashbac' is a false assumption Of course a lot of their increase will be f...
by Richard Frost
Tue Apr 17 2012 9:16am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: quidco results to 31/7/2011

Bar the new merchant suggestion thread which I will continue to post on for as long as you continue to pay 100% rate on all no spend offers that are added to the site I will leave the rest of I-Mutual forum discussions to you and your apparent followers as I really have other things that would be m...