Search found more than 4101 matches

Return

by Richard Frost
Fri Feb 08 2013 10:00am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New World record!

I use imutual, topcashback and Quidco, depending on who lists which merchant. You might find this link useful: http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/cashback-sites-comparison/ Type in the merchant and it will be listed with the cashback amount offered. I would like to point out that the link is...
by Richard Frost
Tue Feb 12 2013 7:28am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rpoints Limited / F A Simms

I think I was owed something but I've got no records to validate how much. I remember being upset that I had been saving it up to cash in and then found I couldn't. Be good if they can find it. Cheers. Shame, I deleted the latest email with the form :oops: Suse There is a claim form attached in Ric...
by Richard Frost
Tue Feb 12 2013 3:33pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rpoints Limited / F A Simms

Insol House,
39 Station Road
Lutterworth
Leicestershire
LE17 4AP
www.fasimms.com
Tel: 01455 555444
enquiries@fasimms.com
by Richard Frost
Fri Feb 15 2013 7:59pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coupons at Tesco

presumably you are talking about those issued by Sainsbury. ASDA etc and not those issued by Heinz, cadburys etc,?? No , these were product specific coupons , which came to me via emails from manufacturers and which I printed out at home as specified in the emails.The products in question had been ...
by Richard Frost
Fri Mar 01 2013 12:26pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - February 2013

Interesting how the one person one vote policy has changed the result..
by Richard Frost
Sat Mar 02 2013 8:56pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free 2 Litres Of A2 Milk - Max Value £1.99 - Valid Till 30th April 2013 (fb)

If it's no milk then What is it actually :?: It is milk! It does not have the A1 protein in it Most cows’ milk contains different types of protein, of which one group is known as caseins. The main types of the beta-casein fraction are A2 and A1. All natural a2 Milk comes from specially selected Bri...
by Richard Frost
Mon Mar 18 2013 2:56pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New imutual site design

Forums
Forum index
Can there please be an "Mark all Forums read" button it was there before but seems to have got lost.
by Richard Frost
Mon Mar 18 2013 8:28pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Your name is not Kevin... We've design ed and tested the new design to ensure that it works in the most popular browser versions (Firefox, Chrome, IE8+ and limited testing on tablets such as the ipad). Overall, we feel the design will give imutual a more professional look and hence make a better imp...
by Richard Frost
Mon Mar 18 2013 8:38pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

elche1 wrote:Don´t like it. Go back to as it was before
Not a bad first post but realistically that is not going to happen. Perhaps if you could give some constructive criticism with ideas for improvements rather than negativity then you will be contributing to any improvements that are going to be made.
by Richard Frost
Tue Mar 19 2013 10:09am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can't find the "Recently Visited Merchants" [or whatever it was called} tab. Hmm, I also just noticed that Auto Spell-check is no longer working in Firefox Top of page My Account (drop down) Under cashback History is the one you want :thumbup: I have Firefox, spellcheck seems to be working ok her...