Search found 719 matches

Return

by Beachboy
Fri Feb 19 2016 1:05pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 26 Feb) + last week's winner

AM (blushing): '....oh you flirt, Jon Paul II may have had a 'special female friend' but I am a married lady'.
by Beachboy
Fri Feb 19 2016 12:37pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 26 Feb) + last week's winner

The Pope and Angela Merkel always enjoyed a good game of charades when they met up..... '3 words...'
by Beachboy
Fri Feb 26 2016 10:04am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 4 Mar) + last week's winner

Chris: 'So Jeremy, in terms of your career would you agree it appears to be in Reverse Gear?'
by Beachboy
Fri Mar 04 2016 10:00am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 11 Mar) + last week's winner

Bird: 'Remember I am rook-ie at this'.
by Beachboy
Fri Mar 04 2016 9:15am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 11 Mar) + last week's winner

Squirrel: We must be chess nuts, its freezing.
by Beachboy
Tue Mar 08 2016 7:10pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kelloggs Personal Spoons

Just in case anyone is collecting these, here is a code I do not need: SPXQREZRRB

If someone does use just post to let others know. If it is does prove to be of use to anyone I have a couple more I could post soon as well.
by Beachboy
Sat Mar 12 2016 6:39pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: When we buy and sell

It doesn't have to be 5, but I think as a club we have to have some view as to what the optimal number should be. So what does everyone think the right number is? I hate to be at odds here, but I am not sure there is a right number. I am convinced 5 is too low. As has been mentioned we could be sel...
by Beachboy
Fri Mar 18 2016 2:24pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 25 Mar) + last week's winner

Charlie realises that he dodged a bullet when Shrek mentions that his parents were cousins!
by Beachboy
Sat Mar 19 2016 3:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: When we buy and sell

I completely respect your views Kevin but you are painting a rather distorted picture of this :) But then we(the royal we) decided to ignore it :shock: The "royal we" in this case were the majority of members because of the factors set out :o it's ALL right posters saying 'yeah but it's made it all...
by Beachboy
Sat Mar 19 2016 8:28am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 25 Mar) + last week's winner

Shrek: 'so we both know what it's like to be married to a beautiful princess.....'