Search found more than 1451 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Tue Dec 31 2013 4:38pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy New Year

Just wanted to wish everyone all the best for 2014. I hope the new year will be a great one for you all personally, and of course we all hope it's a significant year for imutual too :)

:wave:
by richard@imutual
Thu Jan 09 2014 1:20pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Investment club - why and how

Ok, I've promised to get the idea of an investment club kickstarted again in the new year so let me begin by recapping on why I think this is a good idea for imutual and how I would prefer it to work.... My primary objective is to help attract and retain imutual members by offering a unique payment ...
by richard@imutual
Mon Jan 13 2014 1:12pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Investment club - why and how

Great, thanks for all the offers of interest and help :) May I suggest that, if only for the purpose of getting things off the ground, the three initial officers should be myself, Garindan and Alec3270. This is purely because we live fairly close to each other so it will make all the initial form fi...
by kevinchess1
Tue Jan 14 2014 10:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There's also free sign ups trials, sim cards quizzes etc £15+ is not unusual
just gotta keep checking out the New merchants
OR
know a man who does :thumbup:
by garindan
Wed Jan 15 2014 12:41pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On another note - clearly there is sufficient interest to make this start now. Give us until the end of next week to plan and start implementing the next steps and one of us will post an update, hopefully with some positive information. For now keep posting if you are interested in joining and anyth...
by garindan
Sat Jan 25 2014 11:42am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just to keep you updated.... We are developing some rules at the moment. More on this hopefully by the end of next week :thumbup: ....and roll-call again: 1 richard@imutual 2 garindan 3 kevinchess1 4 phil101 5 parchedpeas 6 macfamily 7 accesspwd1 8 Beachboy 9 duke 10 hiswitzend 11 Oggy 12 Stella 13 ...
by richard@imutual
Mon Jan 27 2014 10:22am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

imutual an award winner!

Last Thursday (23rd Jan), I'm delighted to announce that your company imutual picked up a "Commended" award in the Best Cashback Website category of the Consumer Moneyfacts Awards 2014 :thumbup: Out of 10 shortlisted finalists, ourselves, Quidco (winner) and Topcashback (highly commended) were rated...
by blythburgh
Mon Jan 27 2014 10:40am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: imutual an award winner!

Congrats to all behind imutual who make it the site it is. Those in the office are the main ones of course but the forum also plays a big part in keeping people interested so thank you to all who make this forum so interesting, informative and fun.