Search found 424 matches

Return

by dorisifa
Wed Aug 29 2012 7:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bumping topics: what should the rule be?

Drahcir wrote:Perhaps create a separate forum for good causes!
Only if we can have a forum for bad causes as well.
https://www.conservatives.com/Donate.aspx
by dorisifa
Sat Sep 01 2012 10:53am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - August 2012

Well deserved badtothebone
by dorisifa
Mon Nov 26 2012 11:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claim appeal #68963: please vote

** 16 Oct ** The merchant has rejected your enquiry, due to the sale being attributed to another website or marketing channel. For further explanation, please see http://www.imutual.co.uk/help/14/1086/ This seems to be a common explanation given by the affiliates. Out of curiousity has Imutual ever...
by dorisifa
Fri Dec 07 2012 4:32pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 14 Dec) + last week's winner

I used to go out with a chicken who suffered from premature ejaculation... Which answered that old question.
by dorisifa
Sat Dec 08 2012 1:06pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Before we go any further I should warn you I've got salmonella.
by dorisifa
Wed Dec 12 2012 7:30pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How are we supposed to open this bottle?
by dorisifa
Sat Dec 08 2012 1:01pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When grandma died we couldn't decide between cremation and burial at sea. So we compromised and had her poached.
by dorisifa
Tue Feb 05 2013 5:24pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gay marriage What's your thoughts?

I've never really understood the relevance of the argument as to whether people are gay by choice or design. I don't think being "born gay" validates someone, any more than making a lifestyle choice invalidates someone. That people do develop their sexuality at a very young age may well be a matter ...
by dorisifa
Tue Feb 11 2014 4:21pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New logo

You've also been messing about with the click history. It used to show history of visits to merchants, now it shows the last 30 individual clicks. When it gave details of merchants visited it was a very useful way of keeping track of dailies and other stuff. Can you put this option back alongside th...
by dorisifa
Wed Feb 12 2014 9:21am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New logo

richard@imutual wrote:We can provide different reports for different purposes. How about this one for managing your daily clicks? If it needs any further changes let me know :thumbup:
That helps, thanks. It would be useful to have a "go direct" link, as you get on the history screen. As for the title font, looks fine.