by flyingTiger

Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:51 pm Freebies
It's been moved to bargains
by expressman33
Fri Mar 22 2013 1:56pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Snow

How wonderful, parents expected to go to work but no school to take care of the children. Holidays you make arrangements for but you can't with snow. Parents can get fined for keeping their children out of school, so shouldn't they receive compensation when the school suddenly decides to close. Man...
by expressman33
Sun Mar 24 2013 1:26am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free 2 Litres Of A2 Milk

currently 2 for £3 at Tesco - so if you can use 2 coupons then 98p off the rest of your shopping
by expressman33
Fri Dec 21 2012 4:16pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

Raich was lying down on the floor next to her new washing machine , when I asked her why she said she was trying to do a 90 degree wash
by expressman33
Fri Apr 05 2013 1:56pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

The Grim Reaper came for me last night , and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death. A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid. When I quizzed him on it he reckoned he could stop any time.... I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a...
by expressman33
Sun Apr 14 2013 12:24pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R1 wont play Ding Dong

Maybe a lot of people hated her , but she's dead now . Give her family some respect

A lot of people are anti royalty , would R1 play something distasteful for them when the queen dies ?
by expressman33
Thu May 16 2013 9:48am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How we compare with other cashback sites

This looks pretty good as a headline; unfortunately I suspect it won't stand up to detailed scrutiny though. Presumably these statistics don't take account of the 1% (or more) 'top-up' that TopCashBack apply for all members, or the 5% bonus they add upon pay-out by Tesco, Love2Shop or Amazon vouche...