Search found 39 matches

Return

by fattulip74
Fri Dec 02 2016 3:58pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Christmas Jokes

What's the difference between a snowman and a snow-woman?

Snow balls
by fattulip74
Fri Oct 19 2018 5:52am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PETITION: A new face for the new £50 note

There is a very good reason for Thatcher being on the £50 note, at least it will stop Conservative students burning them in front of homeless people in future.
by fattulip74
Tue Nov 27 2018 7:09am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Server move / tracking update

Awarded balance still not updated (unless I've not had anything move over there in the last couple of days). The flaky tracking of the last few days comes at a bad time with people doing black friday/cyber Monday deals, has not filled me with confidence anyway.
by fattulip74
Tue May 28 2019 7:37am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brexit Bounces too

I very much doubt that the Brexit party would get any more than 1 or 2 MP' s in a general election they would significantly change the winners of a lot of seats by taking bites off the big 2. What i don't understand is all this adding Green/SNP/LinDen vote together to say remain won. Did London win ...
by fattulip74
Tue May 28 2019 9:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I very much doubt that the Brexit party would get any more than 1 or 2 MP' s in a general election they would significantly change the winners of a lot of seats by taking bites off the big 2. What i don't understand is all this adding Green/SNP/LinDen vote together to say remain won. Did London win...
by fattulip74
Tue May 28 2019 10:02am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rather more fundamentally than trying to say "who won?" the question is where do we go from here? The only things that Parliament has agreed are the things they don't want, namely No Deal and Theresa's Deal. At present, nothing else is on offer. Numerous people are saying that they way forward is f...
by fattulip74
Fri Sep 06 2019 9:23am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TCB Bak 2 Skool comp!

Seems to be fixed and birds are flying freely now