Search found 51 matches

Return

by Richard Frost
Sat Apr 07 2018 8:46am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: From the thread of the same name:

I have already said in a previous thread that neither option is appropriate and I have no intention of voting in a poll which seems to me to be a blatant attempt at attention seeking from an imutual member who seems to me to have some extreme right wing, strange views on life. This matter is now ove...
by pakefield
Sat Apr 07 2018 4:44pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: From the thread of the same name:

Pointless poll and thread so refuse to vote
by pabenny
Tue May 28 2019 9:49am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brexit Bounces too

Rather more fundamentally than trying to say "who won?" the question is where do we go from here? The only things that Parliament has agreed are the things they don't want, namely No Deal and Theresa's Deal. At present, nothing else is on offer. Numerous people are saying that they way forward is fo...
by Piojito
Tue May 28 2019 10:07am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thats the question and I for one don't know. Fence sitting for me i suppose.I personally want to remain as it's far better economically for the country but am of the belief that we have to honour the result of the last referendum but make it as painless as possible. As I say I want 2 completely dif...
by Richard Frost
Tue May 28 2019 10:33am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whilst I see a general election as a way forward, I am not convinced it would get us anywhere. Farage and his one trick limited company bothers me. it is not a political party and has no method at the moment for replacing its leader. It has one policy and no manifesto. He does have a very popular vo...
by Sarah
Fri Aug 30 2019 1:00am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What does prorogation mean for your money?

Yep, it's a green light to asset-strip the UK. :thumbdown:
by blythburgh
Fri Sep 06 2019 11:17am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Don't just pull the chain and

reach for the air spray to fresh up the lavatory. A quick glance to make sure everything is normal. Any sign of blood will probably be piles but may not be. But if what is in the pan is not "normal"? Then get to the GP PDQ. You are never too young to get bowel cancer. A footballer who plays for Hull...