Search found more than 1140 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Thu Jan 06 2011 8:19pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1st ever live webcast! Monday 9pm

To kick start the year for imutual, I'm going to be hosting a live interactive webcast this Monday 10th January at 9pm!! The idea is to have a fun and informative Q&A session that allows both current and prospective members to find out more about imutual, and put questions and comments directly to D...
by kevinchess1
Mon Jan 24 2011 9:11am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Webcast1 videos

An opportunity to put questions in advance, through the forum or maybe skype? Live skype questions? Wear a nice jumper. A competition with a decent prize? Mention the forum activity in the last week, namecheck people for their contributions. I agree that 'havin question in advance' is a good idea G...
by kevinchess1
Tue Feb 22 2011 2:41pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

Got a new aftershave
made from breadcrumbs :?:
Birds love it :)
by blythburgh
Mon Mar 14 2011 7:34am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

Why??? Do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting dead? Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough money? Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? Why ...
by richard@imutual
Mon Apr 04 2011 2:39pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Grand National sweepstake - free entry!

============= NOTE: ALL HORSES ARE NOW SPOKEN FOR, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. Use this topic for competition chat ============= For a bit of fun, I thought we would run a sweepstake for imutual members on the Aintree Grand National this Saturday (9th April). Here's how it works... Any registered imutual me...