Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

FACT:
You are 23 times more likely to crash if driving while trying to post a mes
by Ric
Tue Sep 04 2012 8:47pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bumping topics: what should the rule be?

I would have thought the best solution is to have no rules. Have a massive free-for-all. Then leave it to a high-and-mighty moderator to warn and ban a few people, create a bit of tension and animosity. THAT'S what forums thrive on and why people keep coming back. Remember the good old days? :mrgreen:
by Fuggsy
Sun Oct 14 2012 11:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

At the nudist colony, it was always Colin that was sent for coffee.

He was the only one who could carry two cups of coffee and ten donuts.
by Fuggsy
Mon Oct 01 2012 10:06am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

Sixteen year old Jonny asks his father "Dad, what does a vagina look like?"
"Well" said the father knowingly, "It has two looks. Before sex it looks like a beautiful rose with folds."
"What about after sex?" asked the son.
"Well" said the father "Have you ever seen a bulldog eating porridge?"
by kevinchess1
Wed Jan 30 2013 4:43pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hello

Well come
BB is our resident xpert on all things bibical but I'm certain that 'Thou shalt not married a Toffee' is the 11th comandment :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
by blythburgh
Sat Feb 23 2013 9:40am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Introduce yourself!

Hello and welcome. You will save money thanks especially to badtothebone and some others who find freebies. Then there are the money off posts where members have found a bargain and posted about it. The best bit of these is the link takes you to the cashback link so you save money and get cashback. ...
by Sarah
Thu May 02 2013 10:18am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2 x Dr Oetker pizzas for £1.29 or even just 29p!

Maybe you already won some coupons with the recent Facebook promotion (which is still running) or bought a pizza to claim the £10 of Dr Oetker coupons? They're the same coupons however you get them... here's a quick reminder that the first coupon is now valid for £1 off a Dr Oetker pizza! The pizzas...
by Mel
Sat Jun 22 2013 10:45pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

"Nick Clegg walked into a branch of HSBC to cash a cheque. As he approached the cashier he said "Good morning, could you please cash this cheque for me"? Cashier: "It would be my pleasure Sir. Could you please show me your ID?" Clegg: "Well I didn’t bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was an...