Search found 37 matches

Return

by b_m
Mon Mar 23 2015 7:03am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cashback reliability Feb 2015

I'd like to see a filter for extended transactions put in place. The same for declined transactions. I didn't realise Debenham's declined one a long while back! I haven't had many extended, mainly Groupon tbh. I'm back to two again, unless my biggest cashback from this site (Sky) comes in today. I w...
by b_m
Wed Jul 08 2015 10:29am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How we compare with other cashback sites

Assuming cashback sites use the same Affiliate Networks and will all receive the lower tier rates (at least), how can a cashback site claim to pay 100% (and sometimes top up), but be less than the actual lower tier rates? Does 100% just mean 100% of what is promoted? I believe Topcashback rates have...
by b_m
Sun Nov 29 2015 7:32am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 247 Home Rescue: Warranties and emergency home cover

The code might be exclusive to them so, a much as I'd like to encourage you to use imutual, on this occasion you may be best to do this particular deal via tcb Code itself doesnt appear to have been exclusive to TCB https://twitter.com/247homerescue Thanks guys. It looks like a generic code, but wo...
by b_m
Thu Feb 08 2018 8:15am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: iMutual Shares

I click for pennies.....that's it for me......have no interest in shares.....have lots of those that are already worth 4% less than they were a week ago.....and don't get me started on the USD ones..... I think that's what most of us do here to be honest. I do make the odd purchase when the rates a...