Search found 736 matches

Return

by Mel
Tue Oct 18 2011 5:27pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kelkoo rewards doubled

Perhaps it would be better to make sure the two points track daily before offering more. It has never tracked for me(And Kelkoo never tracked in the other place either in the past)
by Mel
Tue Oct 18 2011 6:13pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kelkoo rewards doubled

Miracles do happen. It has just tracked. :thumbup:
by Mel
Wed Nov 02 2011 1:42pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crucial Technology: Buy direct from the manufacturer

Fortnuately the last sentence explains things. Otherwise I might have thought they were distillers of Whisky who also made fortune cookies and as a sideline, supplied new memories for those of us finding it increasing difficult to remember who we are etc.
by Mel
Sat Nov 12 2011 11:10pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

I am just back from the gym.

They have a brand new machine there - but I could only manage to use it for 30 minutes before feeling sick.

It was brilliant though - it does everything. ...........................

Mars Bars..... Crisps........ Snickers....... The lot.
by Mel
Thu Dec 01 2011 5:02pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - November 2011

It's not often that a spammer does you a good turn but in this case it has. :thumbup:
by Mel
Sat Dec 31 2011 12:41pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: imutual Xmas comp - win £15 of BHS vouchers

kevinchess1 wrote:wot the point ? raich won it by a mile taken the mick out of mee
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
by Mel
Sat Dec 31 2011 12:41pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy new year to all @ imutual

A Happy New Year to you all from me. Let us hope that 2012 brings us all good health, happiness and (imutual) wealth.
by Mel
Sat Dec 31 2011 1:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy new year to all @ imutual

xxxraichxxx wrote:Happy new year all and Kev please change your pajamas! :thumbup:
And how do you know about his pyjamas?????
by Mel
Thu Jan 12 2012 5:21pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Scotish Independence

The scots and welsh hate England and the English despite being heavily subsidised by the English taxpayers. The sooner they are left to become the pathetic little bankrupt third world countries that they are so much the better.
by Mel
Thu Jan 12 2012 8:25pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Scotish Independence

I am Scottish and find the above post rather offensive! I certainly do not hate England or the English and I am against independence so please do not tar everyone with the same brush. Although with arrogant attitudes like that I can understand why some people do feel hatred and want independence! D...