Re: imutual an award winner!

Congratulations Sue and your right hand puppet Richard. :twisted:

Seriously though :thumbup: :clap:
by garindan
Wed Feb 12 2014 8:12pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New logo

There are two things that strike me about the logo, as follows: - the blue colour looks different to the other blues used on the site. It might not be of course but looks slightly out for some reason. If it isn't just my computer - I'd suggest the blue used is the same as the colour used to border t...
by garindan
Tue Jul 08 2014 8:40pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - June 2014

Wow, I won! I looked at my statement just now and wondered what on Earth a reward of 100 shares was for..... :lol:
by garindan
Mon Sep 01 2014 3:13pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Investment club - why and how

Final list of early interested parties: 1 richard@imutual 2 garindan 3 kevinchess1 4 phil101 5 parchedpeas 6 macfamily 7 accesspwd1 8 Beachboy 9 duke 10 hiswitzend 11 Oggy 12 Stella 13 burwin 14 nurwin 15 wantsum 16 tashi500 17 Alec3720 18 maximusbeer 19 pieman 20 Torus 21 aupt 22 ric 23 mike 24 Cra...
by garindan
Mon Sep 01 2014 9:16pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Investment club - why and how

If I have missed anyone off please let me know by PM. Important news to follow shortly!
by garindan
Tue Sep 02 2014 12:38pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New redemption options

.....and here is the thread you have been waiting for:

Cashback Investment Club soft launches today!
by garindan
Mon Sep 15 2014 11:21pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hi

Roll up, roll up, roll up! Come and get your free money here! Come and get your free money here!

Seriously though - don't forget to invite your friends using your referral link and earn 100 free shares per person who joins using it!

Welcome too.... :lol:
by garindan
Tue Sep 16 2014 2:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hi

Welcome, sparkle. We are a friendly lot who remember how confusing it was when we were a newbie. Remember there is no such thing as a silly question, only a question that others need answering but are too shy to ask publicly. ....and kevinchess1 is the resident grammatical perfectionist, so make su...
by garindan
Wed Oct 08 2014 2:26pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hello to all

Nothing heard so far with regards the next steps to be taken. Just a quick note - I know Richard is quite busy right now, so if he hasn't got back to you yet please don't fret. He will do. We are a happy bunch here and everyone is confident in the system, so do hang in there :thumbup: . Sometimes w...
by garindan
Fri Oct 24 2014 9:40pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hello from newbie

Ok guys, I have a question about a merchant - booking.com The Merchant has 2 cashback options, the £8 fixed reward is what I am enquiring in regards to. I am looking at booking 5 consecutive days at a hotel in Bournemouth and I'm assuming that if I booked in one block I would receive £8 cashback. H...