Search found 385 matches

Return

by garindan
Mon May 10 2021 4:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 5 Feb) + last week's winner

Here's my entry, as it looks like the competition is still open?

"Knight of the round wheels"
by garindan
Sat May 15 2021 9:53am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How our shares performed last week

parchedpeas wrote:
Sat May 15 2021 9:46am
I'd lost faith in PGM so nice to see a slight turnaround.
Don't lose the faith. If you read the thread on the price link you'll see the directors are now buying rather than selling....
by garindan
Thu May 27 2021 10:53am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Club investment strategy discussion thread

that's a shame. the ability to build up an investment pot from 'work' rather than using cash was a nice one. i'm sorry to read that some of you guys are deciding to drop out. It is indeed a shame. The dailies used to mean anyone could have joined and raised the £10 from that alone. It simply is no ...
by garindan
Thu May 27 2021 11:06am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

indeed. as it happens i posted this morning in one of 'the AGM' threads. i'd have thought your investment club's future will be influenced by the future of imutual as a whole one way/another. Yes, in fact I think it is entirely influenced by it. Membership, engagement and investment is almost 100% ...
by garindan
Mon May 31 2021 11:37am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mike wrote:
Sun May 30 2021 6:25pm
Apologies again, especially to Richard, not sure how that happened - some cack handed cut and pasting
No that was me editing it to update. Richard wanted to leave the club but is not in any rush. That is unless he has since changed his mind about leaving.
by garindan
Sun Jun 06 2021 12:46am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OK so I believe this is the most up-to-date version of member desired outcomes: TBC Peacemaker Leave harinmenon mike hiswitzend Stay nickyu parchedpeas AAAlphaThunder burwin Beachboy pieman garindan richard@imutual I think this is sufficient for our future planning and I'm happy to see we have a rea...
by garindan
Tue Jun 08 2021 11:30pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Monthly [Your Share Club Payments] Report via Email PDF

To be honest what I had envisioned a few years ago was a single report page on imutual that gave you all the needed information about investments, delayed live changes, holding units and value, previous investments we might want to keep tabs on etc.... personalised to the individual member. It wasn'...
by garindan
Mon Sep 06 2021 8:01pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Remembering Kevin Harris

How terribly sad to hear. He was part of the furniture here - someone who would bring a laugh and one who you sometimes read a post from and had to think whether he was being serious or not :lol:

RIP Kevin - thanks for all the time and effort spent on here :clap:
by garindan
Tue Jul 06 2021 11:13am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Welcome to guiltmanager!

All,

Please welcome our new Club member - guiltmanager!

I am also discussing membership with two more members of imutual, so hopefully we'll be adding to our numbers again.

More soon... :thumbup:
by garindan
Wed Jun 09 2021 11:00am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Monthly [Your Share Club Payments] Report via Email PDF

Could we not use something off-site, such as a Google spreadsheet like this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v9ENzdoSIVlfAA2SFVFz6KKVAAu5Knv8klde7bN2Qqo/edit#gid=7336914 I use this for my personal finance (the later, paid for version) but we could mod a variant of this to just include the C...