Search found 385 matches

Return

by garindan
Mon Jan 03 2011 7:32pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - December 2010

I'm with Richard's decision on this. I see Kev's point about needing to ask the shareholders first though. I'd say that a suggested course of action is needed as a recommendation first-up for less 'commercially pressing' things like this and then let the shareholders decide if it is the right move. ...
by garindan
Sun Jan 16 2011 10:52pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Webcast photo comp - pick the winner

dorisisfurtheraway wrote:Any chance of making the prize an amazon voucher?

Or a car?
Why not a house or castle? :lol:

Can someone be disqualified for pushing their luck :twisted:

Andrew ;)
by garindan
Sun Feb 20 2011 1:58pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claims performance as at 18 Feb

I'd rather we kept reporting of this to the minimum and that claims get actioned. Less claims = more confidence that the system works in the first place. More claims sorted = better confidence. More sorted positively = better confidence. Paying out of the company coffers some transactions where ther...
by garindan
Mon Feb 21 2011 10:22am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily click payment issues

If you want to die a lonely embittered man with lots of money then your at the wrong site I'm afraid :( If you want to die with lots of money then I'd suggest figuring out a strategy that involves something other than clicking on daily clicks all day. You'd struggle to keep up with inflation, let a...
by garindan
Fri Mar 11 2011 7:22pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - February 2011

Richard - what happens when you win POTM for March? I see one of your posts has about 25% thanks! Do you get another 100 shares of the company? :lol: Andrew %s don't mean diddly This got 66.67% and didn't even make the podium :( Ah right. Oh well, I did find it hard to believe Mr Y could be that po...
by garindan
Wed Oct 26 2011 1:28pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What are the objectives of the CIC?

I was wondering the thoughts of those interested in joining the Cashback Investment Club (CIC for shortness) were on what the objectives of the club were. Clearly making money is one of them. However with the discussion of minimum contributions, maximum amount of members and so forth I was thinking ...
by garindan
Mon Feb 20 2012 8:28pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How much of imutual you own + updated FAQs

In my opinion this whole thread has been a complete anticlimax. Why CBL can't just admit he likes the idea of having the shares in case they do eventually turn out to be worth something in the end, as a free gamble, is beyond me. Otherwise it is a total no-brainer to let the charity have a tenner an...
by garindan
Wed Nov 07 2012 7:04pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Proxy voting closed + AGM details

I've always suspected you two.......at last the truth is known. :shifty: plz xcept me apolgys, I won't bee attendin. Also, not that anyone reelly cares, I didn't vote. don't want 2 fuel the speculation that me and RY hav a 'Special relationship' anyway he phone 2 say he had enough votes and 'Be best...
by garindan
Sun Feb 02 2014 11:37pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Investment club - why and how

Sorry for any confusion - I was wanting to see if there was an update, and I missed this part of the post - my apologies - I look forward to an update. All I can update with right now is I drafted some rules and Rich is looking at them to pass comment. I expect there will be numerous things to iron...