Search found 385 matches

Return

by garindan
Wed Apr 03 2013 9:46pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New imutual site design

I think the new site design is great. The old design was not 'modern' and this one certainly is, looks far more professional and is definitely more friendly on the eye. Most feedback comes in the form of grumbling about how "the old one does this and the new one doesn't work as well" whenever any ch...
by garindan
Mon May 27 2013 10:33pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Win an iPad with imutual!

Language Timothy........
by garindan
Mon Jun 03 2013 11:27pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: kevinchess1

Dirty plate prob sorted :thumbup: Putr them all on the floor and the HEREKITTY has licked them clean :? Why didn't you get down the local Tesco and buy yourself paper plates? Better still you could have ordered a supply on direct and got cashback for dirty plates. With paper plates, if you got real...
by garindan
Thu Oct 04 2012 10:16pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New imutual video

I like it. Now we need to disseminate it. Richard - it might be a good idea to create a 'marketing' page on the site for all members to easily access and use for imutual marketing materials. This clearly is one, as are the logos, imutual social networking account names and strap-line texts....etc......
by garindan
Thu Jul 25 2013 7:44pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Star Wars 2015

richard@imutual wrote:Impossible to see the future is

I thought it was Orange but then it now seems to be Everything Everywhere, which is very confusing indeed.
by garindan
Thu Jan 09 2014 2:06pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Investment club - why and how

As mentioned before - I am happy to take a role and to help get things up and running. Now the Christmas retail period has ended (phew) I have more time on my hands to get something done. What I feel we need is a small band of, say 10, people that want to be part of the founding members, get the off...
by garindan
Fri Jan 10 2014 9:07am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

With our last club, we just formed the club with 3 members initially (the officers) and then added other members immediately. Otherwise u have to do a chain letter between everyone to get the formation docs signed Yeah, I know. What I was thinking though was it would be good to have a core group to...
by garindan
Wed Jan 15 2014 12:41pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On another note - clearly there is sufficient interest to make this start now. Give us until the end of next week to plan and start implementing the next steps and one of us will post an update, hopefully with some positive information. For now keep posting if you are interested in joining and anyth...
by garindan
Wed Jan 15 2014 12:35pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

....and once again: 1 richard@imutual 2 garindan 3 kevinchess1 4 phil101 5 parchedpeas 6 macfamily 7 accesspwd1 8 Beachboy 9 duke 10 hiswitzend 11 Oggy 12 Stella 13 burwin 14 nurwin 15 wantsum 16 tashi500 17 Alec3720 18 maximusbeer 19 pieman 20 Torus + two others were definitely interested previousl...
by garindan
Sat Jan 25 2014 11:42am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just to keep you updated.... We are developing some rules at the moment. More on this hopefully by the end of next week :thumbup: ....and roll-call again: 1 richard@imutual 2 garindan 3 kevinchess1 4 phil101 5 parchedpeas 6 macfamily 7 accesspwd1 8 Beachboy 9 duke 10 hiswitzend 11 Oggy 12 Stella 13 ...